Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vader 12 back GDE

Vader 12 back GDE

Hows this for a deal 12 back Vader GDE moc sells for $105usd.Hope someone on the forum picked this piece up.There were also a few other Canadian 12 back mocs from the same seller that sold dirt cheap.

Kenner 1977 Vintage Darth Vader Star Wars New in Package | eBay
    WTB:Ugnaught ESB 45 Back proof & POTF Cromalin.
    Always interested in buying first Shots,Proofs,Cromalins & Miscards of different characters.

I guess star wars really isnt rare and prices aren't crazy high like all they recent threads have been talking about lol

Hopefully the buyers don't get Blarc'd

Looks like the seller not stating it as "figure" or "moc" in the description allowed this piece to fly under the radar so speak. I know have searches set on my e- bay and I missed this one..... Shucks!

Damn....go figure it was these past 2 weeks I decided to take a break from buying. The other figs posted had higher BINs than Vader so maybe something was up with him? Still....all sold very cheap for GDEs for sure.

This sold for so cheap because it was listed incredibly poorly. Had it hit the right points in the description it would have topped $1500 easily.
    Last edited by Shane Turgeon; 07-11-2013 at 01:24 PM.
    Shane Turgeon
    Author: The Force in the Flesh
    www.theforceintheflesh.com
    www.tattoosandtoys.com

looks like it's back up for sale, flippin and trippin
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    “Math is like love -- a simple idea but it can get complicated.” ~Anonymous

I hope the guy buys a new camera with the profit he makes on this moc.
    WTB:Ugnaught ESB 45 Back proof & POTF Cromalin.
    Always interested in buying first Shots,Proofs,Cromalins & Miscards of different characters.

nahhhh. Cameras depreciate way too fast. He makes his money back, gases up the vehicle , buy a $350-450 proof card , and pay down that credit card bill!!! Nice initial buy!
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    “Math is like love -- a simple idea but it can get complicated.” ~Anonymous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast