Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2012 & 2013 Carbon Freeze Me Star Wars Weekend Experiences

2012 & 2013 Carbon Freeze Me Star Wars Weekend Experiences

Hey Guys!

I've done both the 2012 & 2013 Carbon Freeze Me at Disney's Hollywood Studios Star Wars Weekends! Last year they offered the Carbon Freeze in a block of carbonite at Star Wars Weekend and at Celebration! Below are pictures of myself in the block of carbonite.

Now come the 2013 Experience which offered a Stormtrooper figure. Below are my pictures from my newly arrived figure!

Both Figures:

Last edited by rnbuda; 07-05-2013 at 12:32 PM.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

How long did it take for you to get the stormtrooper back and how happy are you with the likeness. I did this the last weekend of Star Wars weekends and am anxiously awaiting the finished product.
    All I need to do is beat you by one...you know who you are!!

I'm very pleased with my Stormtrooper! The scan to sculpt is right on! I'm impressed with the box, shipping and the overall figure!

These look great. I'm assuming they use 3-D printers. They sort of look like other examples I have seen from that technology.

•    
    That's pretty cool, how much did these cost you?
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    That's pretty cool, how much did these cost you?
    About $100 a piece! I wish the Stormtrooper came with more "hair options" because the facial expression is dead on!

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    About $100 a piece! I wish the Stormtrooper came with more "hair options" because the facial expression is dead on!
    I think they are both pretty cool, I'd love something like that..., I think I'd opt for having myself in carbonite if given the option. What are they doing this year, do you know?
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I have both the Alvin(Han) in Carbonite and Stormtrooper with Han solo haircut. I read if you give the numbers off the back of a past carbon freeze experience you can have the new x-wing pilot or leia.

Am gonna have my face put on leia...may be weird but hilarious at the same time.
    Looking for vintage cardboard insert for X-wing Fighter...Help me Obiwan Kenobi!

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1095297/#post19082163

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    I think they are both pretty cool, I'd love something like that..., I think I'd opt for having myself in carbonite if given the option. What are they doing this year, do you know?
    darthalvin is correct, this years new options are X-Wing Fighter and Princess Leia (ANH Outfit). I'll be passing this year, I was hoping for a helmet less Boba Fett!

That's pretty cool you can give them numbers off of the back (barcode?) you can get your face on the trooper or pilot. Is there a number we can call to place an order?
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast