Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback for Nipshank

Feedback for Nipshank

To anyone who has purchased, sold or traded items with me, thank you and I hope it was a good hassle free experience.
    Also thanks in advance for leaving feedback, I appreciate it.
    Jon Nipshank

Great buyer. Couldn't ask for better!

Sold a MR saber. Transaction couldnt have gone smoother. Had a shipping delay due to figuring out international shipping and he was very accommodating.

Though my deal Nip fell through in the end (my issue, not his) he was nothing but a pleasure to deal with. Next opportunity to purchase from him I would definitely not hesitate at all.
    That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race.

Excellent buyer! Has bought several pieces off of me and they all went well!

Another great deal squared away! Thanks brotha!
    it is what it is!

Best kind of scummer. Shipped quick and secure....most importantly, followed up with me until shipment received. Thanks Jon!

Top notch!

Very very easy to work with! immediate payment good buyer!

Great seller, fast shipping and crystal clear communications...

I bought a display stand from Jon. He was of a great help, packed the thing very seriously and sold it to me at a great price. Shipping was fast and everything arrived safe and sound here in France.
    A really, really good scummer. Thank you very much again for that flawless transaction :-)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast