Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: Sideshow Discount Coupons/Gift Codes - Please share!

I did, it was stamped or printed.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe Episode Vll can.

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Quote Originally Posted by SportsAnchor View Post
    Haha!! How do they forget to add a code? Did some folks get a code with this mailer??
    Yes, I got one last week with a code printed at the bottom in the center.

Last edited by Turbowars; 06-18-2017 at 07:03 PM.
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe Episode Vll can.

MOPAR OR NO CAR

. No code on mine!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

Mine that I got last week and used it already.

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Yeah, if you call they should hook you up. I ordered the Death Star gunner.

Got the card without the code on it as well, plan on calling later today about it. Does anyone know can this coupon be used with our reward points? What's the expiration date on it as I wouldn't mind trying to hold off a little longer so as to try and have my 4-LOM points hit my account to use.

Quote Originally Posted by DRUMI33 View Post
    Got the card without the code on it as well, plan on calling later today about it. Does anyone know can this coupon be used with our reward points? What's the expiration date on it as I wouldn't mind trying to hold off a little longer so as to try and have my 4-LOM points hit my account to use.
    I'm not too sure if it can be combined with RP, but I've heard that the expiration date is June 30. I didn't receive a $50 code yet though. I could really go for one of those!

Quote Originally Posted by IndyMOS View Post
    I'm not too sure if it can be combined with RP, but I've heard that the expiration date is June 30. I didn't receive a $50 code yet though. I could really go for one of those!

You may get one without a code! Be prepared for that. How something like that could happen is beyond me. I'm glad I'm not the only one this happened to. I assume Sideshow will give me a code when I call them today!!

You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsAnchor View Post
    You may get one without a code! Be prepared for that. How something like that could happen is beyond me. I'm glad I'm not the only one this happened to. I assume Sideshow will give me a code when I call them today!!

I've been hearing people getting that here and on SSF. I don't get it either, I guess somehow whoever printed them out, or the computer mistakenly forgot to print the code? At least if that happens you can still contact Sideshow about it and give you a code. I'd take that!

Its considered a promo, so it can't be used with reward points and yes the expiration date is June 30.

Last edited by Turbowars; 06-19-2017 at 06:35 AM.

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast