Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2290

Thread: Star Wars Rebels Thread

I did like the Biker Scouts to pop up in last night's Rebels episodes.

I was getting tired of looking at the Mandalorians flying around pretty much last night.

The Jedi leaping scenes were really bad. My least favorite part for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kareth View Post
    The Jedi leaping scenes were really bad. My least favorite part for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that Ezra one to the cliff was really bad.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

It's very odd to have the premier of DXD's flagship show come on at 9am on a Monday morning. The commercial breaks were strange too. Anyways, it was a decent 2-parter - not the best Rebels has had to offer, but not terrible.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Actually, the first showing was at 11:30PM CDT Sunday night/12:30AM EDT Monday morning. Looks like this week will be the same.
    No shoes, no brain, no service!

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=852599 - Feedback Thread

These weren't even marked as new so I missed them. Next weeks episodes aren't marked new either. Had to manually record them like some sort of savage.

EDIT: Oh wait, they're showing them in the dead of night. They're just burning them off now then.
    Last edited by Mildoo; 10-17-2017 at 12:17 PM.

My son loves the show and I'd heard it was coming back on the 16th. So last night I turned on the TV and tuned to DXD to see when it would be on (had it in the DVR as a recurring program but wanted to make sure) and it was on and like 15 minutes into the episode. So I was thinking the DVR had missed it and thus we'd missed it too. So I hit the info button to see when it would air again and realized it was actually on the night before - as noted by others - late on Sunday evening and fortunately they had recorded.

Even if you're just "burning" through this season - why would you tell people it's coming back on 10/16 and air it instead late on 10/15? The show cost money to make - you'd think they'd stick to a reasonable schedule for the final episodes.
    All Things R2
    The place for current finds and just about everything R2D2 related.
    www.AllThingsR2.com

I always liked Mandalorian episodes, unlike others. But these 2 were quite boring to watch

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerSean View Post

Even if you're just "burning" through this season - why would you tell people it's coming back on 10/16 and air it instead late on 10/15? The show cost money to make - you'd think they'd stick to a reasonable schedule for the final episodes.
    Hasbro is scheduling the airings this season...
    Last edited by Sturm86; 10-17-2017 at 03:44 PM.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

Just noticed Clan Saxon's jetpack missles look like Duracell batteries

Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229