Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222
Results 2,211 to 2,219 of 2219

Thread: Star Wars Rebels Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sinkie View Post
    I guess I'm wondering if Luke has ever been called the Chosen One. He's a new hope and all that, but Chosen One? I know he's one of the Chosen one's kids so that's got to make him "special" but at best wouldn't he be a part of the Chosen One's acting out his destiny? As in: The Chosen One will arrive on the scene, cause chaos initially but eventually give birth to that which will bring about a new era for the Force....Luke being a part of the Chosen One's destiny but NOT the Chosen One himself?
    I think it was just Maul potentially sensing a great power within Luke, and putting together Obi-wan guarding him, that he thought Luke was the Chosen One. I think it just furthers the idea Luke is an instrument in Anakin's eventual fulfilment of the prophecy.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

home video in August, some cool docs on the BD.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Dreamer View Post
    I think it was just Maul potentially sensing a great power within Luke, and putting together Obi-wan guarding him, that he thought Luke was the Chosen One. I think it just furthers the idea Luke is an instrument in Anakin's eventual fulfilment of the prophecy.
    My question is whether Maul knew the identity of Darth Vader. If not, he could held the idea that Obi-Wan was protecting Anakin instead of Luke and moreover, Maul didn't know Anakin had children. Can't be sure about that speculation based on Maul's information told by the Sith Holocron.
    No time to answer stupid questions! - Decepticon Swindle

It's totally possible h could have discovered Vader's true identity, if h would have been interested in doing so. We don't know what happened in the off screen adventures. But as knowledgeable/investigative as he seemed in Rebels, it only makes sense he would have tried to figure out who took the second spot he used to hold. I don't think it was really flushed out who he thought Obi-Wan was protecting, or why he was on Tatooine of all places. Surely he wouldn't feel Anakin needed protection. lol I don't recall if Anakin and him ever met.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I'm perfectly happy with Vader and Maul not crossing paths unless it's in a Teras Kasi reboot

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    As much as I like Boba Fett, I don't want a weekly series about him. To me, he should always be a secondary character, not the star of the show. There's just more to him if he shows up for a couple episodes, collects a bounty and leaves. Just like what Vader does in Rebels. Shows up for that brief fan service, never to return again. lol

Personally, I want another show that revolves around "unknowns". Like what Rebels started out as. I guess you can't get away with zero links to "known" characters, but I'd like it to be toned down a bit from what happened in Rebels. I wouldn't even mind if it took place during Han's early years, but not have him show up every ten episodes. Also wouldn't mind if it took place between ANH and ESB, and centered on Bounty Hunters or Smugglers. Something taking place far away from the dire events of the Empire though.
    I'm a little fatigued by the Rebels vs. Empire scenario, and would welcome a fresh take.

Though I'd really like something set many many years prior to or post OT/PT/ST era. By several hundred years. I get get into an Animated series set in the KotOR era, though i would prefer a live action movie.
    Ever wtached the Golgo 13 anime series?

LOL classic...
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    I'm perfectly happy with Vader and Maul not crossing paths unless it's in a Teras Kasi reboot

Finally caught up with S03 of Rebels - great season, and I especially liked the last couple of episodes.

The one taking place on Tattoine with Obi-wan killing Maul "again" (since he first killed him in Episode I) was great. I also liked the final scene, with Obi-wan observing Luke being called for by Aunt Beru on their homestead, and Luke running towards the house (only seen as a small figure in the distance).

Thrawn being in a good number of episodes this season is interesting, and I did like the final scenes with him in the last episode; there was definitely a foreshadowing of his death - though, at this point I have no idea if The Last Command novel (Timothy Zahn, 1993) is still considered "canon".

yeah it was full of great stuff, the next season should be a helluva finale
    Quote Originally Posted by ThallJoben View Post
    Finally caught up with S03 of Rebels - great season, and I especially liked the last couple of episodes.

The one taking place on Tattoine with Obi-wan killing Maul "again" (since he first killed him in Episode I) was great. I also liked the final scene, with Obi-wan observing Luke being called for by Aunt Beru on their homestead, and Luke running towards the house (only seen as a small figure in the distance).

Thrawn being in a good number of episodes this season is interesting, and I did like the final scenes with him in the last episode; there was definitely a foreshadowing of his death - though, at this point I have no idea if The Last Command novel (Timothy Zahn, 1993) is still considered "canon".

Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222