Page 221 of 221 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221
Results 2,201 to 2,207 of 2207

Thread: Star Wars Rebels Thread

Here's some new tidbits from Dave Filoni in an IGN interview:

"Now that Rogue One is out, it opens up a lot of possibilities for us to tell these stories. We can go to Yavin now. We can start to deal with the way things worked out in the film and include ideas that are happening prior to that. The look of the background rebels really shifts to being more of the kind of drab military colors that you see in Rogue One. The Phoenix group of Rebel soldiers are kind of petering out."So they’re redistributed into Mon Mothma’s group on Yavin and Dodonna’s group. You see a restructuring of certain cells, and certain cells get destroyed. And that’s true of the ships as well. So there’s lots of little, neat, detail level things that happen when our characters are heading into season 4 and are absorbed into the kind of pre-Rogue One era, which I thought they did beautifully in the film."

http://www.ign.com/videos/2017/04/21/how-ahsoka-thrawn-and-x-wings-play-into-star-wars-rebels-final-season
    Last edited by Zylek; 04-24-2017 at 10:12 AM.

Shame. I like the RO and ANH era. Would like more than a season of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Imrahil2001 View Post
    Shame. I like the RO and ANH era. Would like more than a season of that.
    I wouldn't count on getting a season of it.

Filoni is saying that this will be something they look at in Season 4 but Rebels has it's own story to tell.

I don't understand the Ghost crew's plan to attack Lothal - they can't liberate the planet because if they did manage to drive Imperial forces away, they must realise that they'd just regroup and obliterate the planet.

Are they hoping that the Senate would make the Emperor hesitant to retaliate?

Or is the intention to simply destroy the weapons factory in the hopes the Empire deems Lethal just too difficult to bother with?

You are putting too much thought into this.... Yep, what do they hope to accomplish in the long run on Lothal? Looks like its just a stop the Tie Defender Factory and give the Empire a black eye. Which of course would be futile unless the Rebels where also able to occupy Lothal, which they don't have the manpower to do.

I was re-watching the episode where Sabine and Kanan meet and capture Fenn Rau. At the beginning, Fenn Kills two Phoenix squadron A-Wings and then damages Hera's A-Wing and injuring her. Sabine then goes into revenge mode because "of what he did to Hera"! Ummh, There are two colleagues whom he just sent to their cold space graves there Sabine, any thoughts on them? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    You are putting too much thought into this.... Yep, what do they hope to accomplish in the long run on Lothal? Looks like its just a stop the Tie Defender Factory and give the Empire a black eye. Which of course would be futile unless the Rebels where also able to occupy Lothal, which they don't have the manpower to do.
    It was a simple enough question and isn't the point of these discussion forums that we are are all people who put too much thought into Star Wars?

Kind of an odd statement to make on a message board dedicated toys.

I was re-watching the episode where Sabine and Kanan meet and capture Fenn Rau. At the beginning, Fenn Kills two Phoenix squadron A-Wings and then damages Hera's A-Wing and injuring her. Sabine then goes into revenge mode because "of what he did to Hera"! Ummh, There are two colleagues whom he just sent to their cold space graves there Sabine, any thoughts on them? Nope.
    Hera is Sabine's friend. Know each other for some years.

Those pilots were relative strangers. Even if she knew them well, Hera would be foremost o her mind.

Sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound like I was calling you out personally. I just meant that Rebels likely just has the rebels attacking Lothal because that's where they are from. Even though that seems unwise to our sensibilities and unlikely to actually prevent production.

Sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound like I was calling you out personally. I just meant that Rebels likely just has the rebels attacking Lothal because that's where they are from. Even though that seems unwise to our sensibilities and unlikely to actually prevent production.
    No need for a sorry. I didn't take it personally - just thought it was amusing.

Only Ezra is from Lothal. The others have made it their home but it has never been explained when they did this or why Lothal in particular - the Empire does not treat the locals very well but there must be a lot of worlds like that.

The Rebels were going to strike with a small fleet - that was Dodonna showed up in the Zero Hour. So it was going to be a major attack on the factory, but that could just make life worse for the population.

Obviously Filoni has a plan for how'd the Ghost crew will deal with the aftermath - I just can't figure it out.

Page 221 of 221 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221