Page 1 of 96 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Stormtrooper - SL11

Stormtrooper - SL11

According to the front page we should be seeing a Stormtrooper in the Saga Legends line.

The 411: The First Wave Of Hasbro's New Saga Collection
    Beyond the figures we saw in their showroom at Toy Fair last month, early assortments of Hasbro's 2013 Saga Legends collection will also include figures based on The Clone Wars Captain Rex, The Empire Strikes Back Boba Fett, A New Hope Stormtrooper, The Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader, and The Clone Wars Darth Maul. Stay tuned for images and additional information on these new figures. Only a couple of Bothans died to bring us this information.

I'm hoping this one is true. When I first saw the sculpts of the new Saga Legends Clonetroopers, my first thought was that a Stormtrooper would look awesome in that style.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I'm hoping this one is true. When I first saw the sculpts of the new Saga Legends Clonetroopers, my first thought was that a Stormtrooper would look awesome in that style.
    Yeah. Me, too. Hope they do not disappoint on this one.
    The Feedback Thread of Fate

Follow my quest for the Ivory-billed Woodpecker in the swamps and forests of Mississippi: KINTS

I hope the have more than one per case.
    I can't believe I've started buying LEGO
    (They don't seem to have a problem stocking the shelves)

Damn no edit feature!!!!!! Also curious how neutral vs action, his pose will be.
    I can't believe I've started buying LEGO
    (They don't seem to have a problem stocking the shelves)

Sounds very intriguing. I really hope his legs aren't too close together, yet he isn't in too specific of an action pose.
    These might very well have great potential for army line-up dioramas.

Quote Originally Posted by Droidworld View Post
    Damn no edit feature!!!!!! Also curious how neutral vs action, his pose will be.
    Hopefully, his pose matches what we've seen on the Clonetroopers so far and is as neutral as possible. I don't want to see any action pose or annoying POTF2 "stepping" pose at all.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

I'll have to see it, but I have very few stormtroopers and most sufficiently articulated one go for astronomical prices on Amazon and the like. I may go for it.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Quote Originally Posted by Revanfan1 View Post
    I'll have to see it, but I have very few stormtroopers and most sufficiently articulated one go for astronomical prices on Amazon and the like. I may go for it.
    I'm in the same boat as you. I'm not really into army-building per se, but if the sculpt for these works and the price remains affordable, I can see myself getting a quite a few.
    We Need to Talk About Han

Wants: TBS 3.75" C-3PO, Finn, Poe Dameron.

I'll be curious to see how bad these will make the Kenner ones look.
    Wish List: Klaatu, Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Weequay (sail barge), Saelt-Marae, Tessek, Geezum, Fozec, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Merc Pilot, Gailid.

Page 1 of 96 1231151 ... LastLast