Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: WIP: Building the Black Pearl

Thank you for all you followers, hope you enjoyed my ride

For me, its time to move on , the next project is waiting already since it got finaly released over here in January

Last edited by Real_Scooby; 02-09-2016 at 03:34 PM.

Gorgeous work, Real_Scooby!

Looks great. Now I want to make one. Great idea for the barnacles! Must add a good stench too!

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    Looks great. Now I want to make one. Great idea for the barnacles! Must add a good stench too!
    Since I use flavoured fillings, it even has a smell of lavender

I've enjoyed watching your progress on this since you started. It looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing the Falcon next.
    "I like that wookie."

My trade feedback
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1015111/

Since I am finished over here, I invite you to follow my Falcon thread over HERE

Nice work Real_Scooby I have just finished planking the quarter deck so still a long way to go, thank you for sharing you journey with us.

Hi Guys
    I am still here _ haven't left town- still plodding along/just taking my time doing some intricate bits of decoration around the transom - upto issue 106
    we seem to have wandered of the Pearl onto the Falcon - not to worry
    will post some photos shortly so we can keep Jack alive
    Jabba

You are Jabba, I changed to the Falcon as there is nothing to post for me over here anymore. But I do check from time to time to see what you guys come up with

Quote Originally Posted by Real_Scooby View Post
    You are Jabba, I changed to the Falcon as there is nothing to post for me over here anymore. But I do check from time to time to see what you guys come up with
    Hi Scooby and all you pirates
    I haven't got lost or given up - we had to move and it threw everything into turmoil and I haven't done anything to the Pearl for 6 or 8 months but I have started again now that I have found everything and just realized how far I have left to go
    photos and more soon
    Jabba

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112