Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebay seller advertises one thing sends another

Ebay seller advertises one thing sends another

HI .. ok so before i put out info on this.. is this the best place to put it ? and also would people appreciate me out a seller?

basically i recently won an auction where i was bidding for a tri-logo/PBP fett Loose i received the item and the seller sent a HK fett and refuses to refund the money and/or send the correct item.

now I'm obviously frustrate but i do want make other buyers aware of him.

i do have pics of the item in question posted by the seller and also the item received..

so basically is it ok to out a seller who basically does this?

From what you're explaining, it sounds like a classic bait and switch, which is a form of fraud. I see no problem posting the details (sticking with the facts) of the situation accompanied with the sellers info as a public service to others.

Yeah, you can't advertise a "carded fett" with a picture of a 21 back then send the buyer a 1995 "vintage" Kenner carded Fett. Same exact principal, just stretched a little farther. I'd call Ebay or File a claim for not as described.
    Last edited by TheRealMrMaul; 02-21-2013 at 07:57 PM.
    "Who's more foolish, The Fool, or The Fool who follows him?"

My_Collection & My_Newest_WIP_Dio

File a claim immediately before the seller can clean out their Paypal account.
    save all correspondence from them and get a screenshot and save pics of the auction and if what you received.

I hate scammers.

they knew what they were doing as they flat out refused to work with you at all. Anonymity makes some feel untouchable. I hope you get them.

Get the claim in

What is the sellers excuse for switching them ?

well he said thats what it was.. i sent him one more email with pics and everthing supporting and also opened a case .. so lets see if it can be resolved

Leave negative feedback & name the seller here.

Post a link to the Ebay auction.
    My Feedback
    WTB Lili Ledy Loose, Stormie, R2, Jawa Contact me.

Bud ill Pm you. the link

Quote Originally Posted by SeerDrakon View Post
    Post a link to the Ebay auction.

what was sent

what i thought would be sent

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast