Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: Attakus Jango Fett

  1. #1

    Attakus Jango Fett

    Hey guys I'm thinking about buying the Attakus Jango Fett 1:5 statue from Attakus but I'm not sure so what do you guys think about this piece ? Also can you upload some photos of it so I can see the detailing. Thanks a million guys.
    "After a thousand years, Korriban is ours again." - Darth Malgus

  2. #2
    Sith Lord kevb0977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LINCOLN, LINCOLNSHIRE, GREAT BRITAIN

    •    
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthXyess View Post
    Hey guys I'm thinking about buying the Attakus Jango Fett 1:5 statue from Attakus but I'm not sure so what do you guys think about this piece ? Also can you upload some photos of it so I can see the detailing. Thanks a million guys.
    I bought this a couple of weeks ago, I think there's a picture of him in my collection thread..., I can take a few more pics though if you'd like me to??? Regarding whether he's worth buying, lets just say the pictures do not do him justice & he looks at least 10 times better in hand..., I'm very impressed with him & very glad he's part of my collection so buying it is a definite recommended from me!!!
    "Look Sir, Droids"

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    I bought this a couple of weeks ago, I think there's a picture of him in my collection thread..., I can take a few more pics though if you'd like me to??? Regarding whether he's worth buying, lets just say the pictures do not do him justice & he looks at least 10 times better in hand..., I'm very impressed with him & very glad he's part of my collection so buying it is a definite recommended from me!!!
    If it's cool I would love some more pictures. Yeah I really like him but need a bit more convincing haha.
    "After a thousand years, Korriban is ours again." - Darth Malgus

  4. #4
    Sith Lord kevb0977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LINCOLN, LINCOLNSHIRE, GREAT BRITAIN

    •    
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthXyess View Post
    If it's cool I would love some more pictures. Yeah I really like him but need a bit more convincing haha.
    Ok, give me a few minutes then..., I'll be back!!! lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Ok, give me a few minutes then..., I'll be back!!! lol
    Thanks mate, and take your time.
    "After a thousand years, Korriban is ours again." - Darth Malgus

  6. #6
    Sith Lord kevb0977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LINCOLN, LINCOLNSHIRE, GREAT BRITAIN

    •    
    A few came out blurry so I've only added the one's that are any good...










    So, are you convinced yet OR put off??? lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    A few came out blurry so I've only added the one's that are any good...So, are you convinced yet OR put off??? lol
    Firstly thanks a billion for the photos, second I love it wow it looks awesome and I am defiantly getting it such a great piece those photos sealed the deal for me haha.
    "After a thousand years, Korriban is ours again." - Darth Malgus

  8. #8
    Sith Lord kevb0977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LINCOLN, LINCOLNSHIRE, GREAT BRITAIN

    •    
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthXyess View Post
    Firstly thanks a billion for the photos, second I love it wow it looks awesome and I am defiantly getting it such a great piece those photos sealed the deal for me haha.
    Your welcome, glad you like it..., it's way better in hand though, nice & weighty too so definitely value for money I'd say.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Your welcome, glad you like it..., it's way better in hand though, nice & weighty too so definitely value for money I'd say.
    Yeah it looks amazing just put it on my to buy list haha.
    "After a thousand years, Korriban is ours again." - Darth Malgus

  10. #10
    Sith Lord kevb0977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LINCOLN, LINCOLNSHIRE, GREAT BRITAIN

    •    
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthXyess View Post
    Yeah it looks amazing just put it on my to buy list haha.
    As soon as I got the Commander Cody statue I knew I wanted more of these (1:5 scale), it took a long time to get anymore though BUT after getting the 4 statues together (including Jango Fett) a couple of weeks ago I've been on the hunt for more ever since..., Darth Vader 2 & General Grievous should turn up on Saturday hopefully & I'm currently pondering on getting the 2nd version of the Commander Cody statue too, needless to say I've been impressed by all of the Attakus statues.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •