Thread: How many Uzay Headman are out there?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

How many Uzay Headman are out there?

I know a few are actively looking for this legendary figure, but how many are actually out there, im aware of two carded figures, one belonging to singer Rick Springfield, as i saw his picture in the Dune sea times holding a carded example, this is actually what prompted me to write this thread, i understand that one went for around 30k, but how many loose examples exist? and what would one of these be likely to set you back? and do they come up on the market very often, i would imagine no..
    Cheers

P.S if anybody has one, dont be shy to put a picture of it up..

I believe there are 2 carded Headman and only a handful of loose examples. Probably only 2 or 3 of which are complete with sword and shield.
    WTB: R5-D4 Pre-production
    Looking for R5-D4 ESB 48c back proof card (revenge offer)!!
    Looking for R5-D4 POTF Cromalin!!

hi,

numbers are as follows:

2 carded
    3 loose complete
    3- 5 loose with shield
    maybe 10-15 loose without any accessoires

pleaese note that these are only the ones known in collectors hands- there may be more hidden somewhere.

a loose complete one would fetch spmething like 4-6 k on todays market i suggest. loose ones without weapons: strongly depending on helmet gold wear. 1-2.5k+

dont ask for a carded one

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFortuna View Post
    I know a few are actively looking for this legendary figure, but how many are actually out there, im aware of two carded figures, one belonging to singer Rick Springfield, as i saw his picture in the Dune sea times holding a carded example, this is actually what prompted me to write this thread, i understand that one went for around 30k, but how many loose examples exist? and what would one of these be likely to set you back? and do they come up on the market very often, i would imagine no..
    Cheers

P.S if anybody has one, dont be shy to put a picture of it up..
    Last edited by Bluestars; 01-24-2013 at 11:02 AM.

My Feedback

Holy Grail

what exactly is a headman? is it a pre production thing.... im pretty sure ive never heard/seen him in the movies or anything?

looks like a black royal gaurd with a gold head ha, i assume its a "made up" character

Thanks to the Chivecast, every time I see a Head Man figure I get "Jessie's Girl" stuck in my head. Just the opening bit.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewcikatricis View Post
    what exactly is a headman? is it a pre production thing.... im pretty sure ive never heard/seen him in the movies or anything?
    It's a Turkish bootleg figure from the late 1980's that for some reason is in high demand.

As for who the character is supposed to be, I don't think anyone has ever come up with an answer to that question.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestars View Post
    hi,

numbers are as follows:

2 carded
    3 loose complete
    3- 5 loose with shield
    maybe 10-15 loose without any accessoires

pleaese note that these are only the ones known in collectors hands- there may be more hidden somewhere.

a loose complete one would fetch spmething like 4-6 k on todays market i suggest. loose ones without weapons: strongly depending on helmet gold wear. 1-2.5k+

dont ask for a carded one
    Thanks bluestars, gee the numbers are way less than i thought, its a really interesting figure, i suppose it can go under the header of holy grail of produced figures although not in the official line, i would suspect there has to be more of these out there sitting at the bottom of old toy boxes in basements somewhere in Turkey, if only i could find them hehehe
    cheers n thanks mate for the info.