Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe II: Guests

Celebration Europe II: Guests

The first guest announcement has been made. Supervising Director for The Clone Wars, Dave Filoni will attend!

I bet we see some rare appearances given how close this is to the UK.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Very excited to get the chance to meet Dave Filoni! I'm a huge fan of the Wolfpack, so I hope I get the chance to discuss the Wolfpack with him. Also need his signature on a couple of items as well. Great first announcement by Celebration! Looking forward to more.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    The first guest announcement has been made. Supervising Director for The Clone Wars, Dave Filoni will attend!

I bet we see some rare appearances given how close this is to the UK.
    I would love to see guests that just dont do US shows.Making the trip across the pond,I know Ben wont let us down!!
    Tony~

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinking View Post
    I would love to see guests that just dont do US shows.Making the trip across the pond,I know Ben wont let us down!!
    Tony~
    That would probably leave you ending up with a ton of minor celebrity's, if they only went for ones who don't do US shows. I personally can't wait to see who they get over, as I've still got to meet a ton of the celebrities in person, and I'll be very happy if they get some good members of the The Clone Wars cast especially.

Sub-Lieutenant

•    
    I'm F5-ing their homepage every few minutes...bagged 2 VIP passes, so hoping to get some more top notch autographs on my already-signed SW Chronicles book.

Super-psyched

@SW_Celebration: Welcome Celebrity Host @WarwickADavis to #StarWarsCelebration Europe! Guests - Star Wars Celebration Europe Messe Essen, Germany July 26 - 28, 2013 #StarWars

I hope to see Lewis Macleod, Alan Ruscoe, and Billy Dee Williams !
    Staff Member of www.mintinbox.net & 501st Legion Member TK-27388

Quote Originally Posted by Obi_Phantom_Jedi View Post
    @SW_Celebration: Welcome Celebrity Host @WarwickADavis to #StarWarsCelebration Europe! Guests - Star Wars Celebration Europe Messe Essen, Germany July 26 - 28, 2013 #StarWars
    Warwick Davis is a great choice to be the Celebrity Host. Can't wait to meet Warwick at the event.

Quote Originally Posted by PoloTheJedi View Post
    I'd LOVE to meet Billy Dee Williams! It will be cool to see Warwick Davis again
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,textured cape Leia, and any Revenge proofs. I'm also currently looking for Original Leia proofs. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Quote Originally Posted by PoloTheJedi View Post
    I need all three of those on different multisigned pieces..... I hope to see them there also!
    The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be UNNATURAL.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast