Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: FS: EFX X-Wing Fighter rectangular base with cover unused! (SOLD)

  1. #1

    FS: EFX X-Wing Fighter rectangular base with cover unused! (SOLD)

    SOLD!

    Hi everyone....

    I have the EFX original unused, never opened and still in the original brown box X-Wing Fighter rectangular base with dust cover for sale. I got it directly from EFX.

    Please PM me your reasonable offer.

    However, it is in Singapore and shipping to the US may be expensive.

    Thanks!
    Last edited by Aris; 12-22-2012 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Item is sold.

  2. #2
    Forum rules dictate you must post a price. I would be interested once you post it.
    john

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoffman99 View Post
    Forum rules dictate you must post a price. I would be interested once you post it.
    john
    Hi John
    Ok Sir. Sure, sorry about that. I am asking USD 500 for it.
    Thanks.

  4. #4
    Nevermind. Misread post.
    Last edited by DarthBeek; 11-29-2012 at 05:56 PM.
    It's All Just Pretend...

  5. #5
    Hi Guys...
    The price is now USD 450.

  6. #6
    Do you have a rough estimate on what shipping to the US might be?

  7. #7
    hi , i M french .
    i'm very interesting by this base rectangular . it's always on sale ?
    Regards
    Que la Force soit avec toi , tout jamais ......

  8. #8
    Hi

    The weight of this thing is about 25 kg.
    The shipping by air (7-9 days) to USA is about USD 420.
    Sorry guys but it is going to be expensive.
    However, shipping via sea (56-99 days) will be USD 260.

    I just quoted someone from France.

    However, the base is still available!


    Quote Originally Posted by jcoffman99 View Post
    Do you have a rough estimate on what shipping to the US might be?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by turtle74100 View Post
    hi , i M french .
    i'm very interesting by this base rectangular . it's always on sale ?
    Regards
    Hi
    The item is still available as the last deal didn't go through.
    I am willing to let it go at USD 450.
    But please also check my shipping quote.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Aris View Post
    Hi
    The item is still available as the last deal didn't go through.
    I am willing to let it go at USD 450.
    But please also check my shipping quote.
    i'm ok for 450 $ + shipping
    Que la Force soit avec toi , tout jamais ......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •