Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 75003 A-Wing Starfighter

75003 A-Wing Starfighter

This is a set to be released in January 2013. It apparently includes mini-figures of Admiral Ackbar, A-Wing Pilot & a new version of Han Solo.

Thoughts on this set so far? Will you pick it up?

I've been wanting a Akbar and a Han so this is an awesome set for me! Can't wait.
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

Favorite ship in the Rebel Fleet. I'll be grabbing this for that reason and I don't have a Mon Calamari fig yet. Is there a reason I'm missing as to why Solo may be included with this set? Seems odd as I don't remember him piloting one or really interacting with one at all.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Stormtrooper Would like to trade 90s comic cards. Please PM me if you have any. I will be adding a list to my BST thread when I am done going through them all, finding what I'm missing, and finding what I have to trade.
    Looking to buy my first Sideshow figure. Help me out why don't ya? B/S/T Thread

Quote Originally Posted by iambob13 View Post
    Favorite ship in the Rebel Fleet. I'll be grabbing this for that reason and I don't have a Mon Calamari fig yet. Is there a reason I'm missing as to why Solo may be included with this set? Seems odd as I don't remember him piloting one or really interacting with one at all.
    Might be an excuse to release a Endor Han Solo mini-figure or something I guess.

Anyone have any idea what color scheme they'll use on the A-Wing. They've already done the traditional red twice and the Home One version was white with green. Was the all green one that Hasbro made awhile back actually in the film, or was it a Hasbro creation? It's a long shot, but they could make the McQuarrie concept white and blue I suppose. I'm guessing it'll be the boring red one.

I still don't understand Ackbar and Han though. I'd rather see some new figures, but I might still end up getting this set.
    Looking to buy or trade for GI Joe Kreo Cobra army builders. Please PM if you can help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tontus314 View Post
    It's a long shot, but they could make the McQuarrie concept white and blue I suppose. I'm guessing it'll be the boring red one.
    I'd be all for that:

I already have an Ackbar minifig, so I personally wish they would have included the Mon Cal A-wing pilot from the deleted scene. Oh well. Rumor has it that it will be a new Han Solo minifig; I'm hoping for an Endor trenchcoat version.

Here's a render I did a few weeks ago using the Home One version based on the concept colors. I built it in real and added some stickers for the red stripes.
    Looking to buy or trade for GI Joe Kreo Cobra army builders. Please PM if you can help me out.

I hope it's the Home One build in red.
    WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series Prototype Fett

I might be in for an A-Wing, especially if it comes with Ackbar.

I'd like to say I'm not going to buy this since I've already got an A-Wing and Ackbar, but since it's likely to be $25-$30 I know I'll cave. I seem incapable of passing on the cheaper sets even if I don't really want them. Especially when there's a sale.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast