Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 811

Thread: Kotobukiya Q&A thread for gai_KOTO_jin

  1. #791
    Does anyone know anything about the Koto "plates"? I'm dying to get one of the Millennium Falcon ones.

  2. #792
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    Does anyone know anything about the Koto "plates"? I'm dying to get one of the Millennium Falcon ones.
    The lunch plates are not part of our worldwide contract, and are seeing release in Japan only (possible a couple other Asia regions). Same with the BB-8 and Darth Vader frying pans (fairly small pans, meant for making character images on pancakes).

  3. #793
    Hi, I've noticed a few re-releases popping up here and there. Any plans to re-release the ARTFX+ Sandtrooper two pack and / or the Sandtrooper Sargeant statues?

  4. #794
    Quote Originally Posted by TrooperDuper View Post
    Hi, I've noticed a few re-releases popping up here and there. Any plans to re-release the ARTFX+ Sandtrooper two pack and / or the Sandtrooper Sargeant statues?
    I don't see a re-production listed on the Sand Troopers at this point.

    I did recently see some concepts for potential upcoming 2 packs that I think people will like. I'm not sure when the announcement will be made on them, perhaps San Diego Comic Con at the earliest? Consider this a teaser, I guess.

  5. #795
    Hi gai_KOTO_jin

    About artfx+ line...

    We have Jango, Grevious and Maul from precuels... when Count Dooku? and Qui-Gon Jinn? is it possible in the future? I need a Dooku at least.

    Regards from Spain,
    Jose
    Last edited by Haliem; 05-17-2017 at 02:47 PM.

  6. #796
    Quote Originally Posted by gai_KOTO_jin View Post
    I did recently see some concepts for potential upcoming 2 packs that I think people will like. I'm not sure when the announcement will be made on them, perhaps San Diego Comic Con at the earliest? Consider this a teaser, I guess.
    I have my fingers crossed for a Scout Trooper 2-pack.

  7. #797
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Jedi View Post
    I have my fingers crossed for a Scout Trooper 2-pack.
    Could also be R1 Jedha Stormtroopers?

  8. #798
    Jawas. It must be jawas.

  9. #799
    Hello everyone!

    Unfortunately, my time with Kotobukiya is drawing to a close, so I will no longer be able to participate in these forums as a representative of the company. It was a pleasure meeting you all and discussing our Star Wars product. Sometimes, life happens (it's not all bad), and it is time for me to move on (if you don't mind me dropping some personal information, I got engaged last weekend, among other changes coming up...).

    I was a Star Wars fan long before I worked for Kotobukiya, and that hasn't changed. I will likely create a new account here, as I am still a fan of the products, but I won't be able to give any direct info. I don't yet know if anyone else will be taking over as a liaison for this forum.

    Thank you for all the feedback and discussions, and May the Force be with you!

  10. #800
    Wow! congrats and good luck with your future endeavors!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •