Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980

Thread: Kotobukiya Q&A thread for gai_KOTO_jin

Does anyone know anything about the Koto "plates"? I'm dying to get one of the Millennium Falcon ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    Does anyone know anything about the Koto "plates"? I'm dying to get one of the Millennium Falcon ones.
    The lunch plates are not part of our worldwide contract, and are seeing release in Japan only (possible a couple other Asia regions). Same with the BB-8 and Darth Vader frying pans (fairly small pans, meant for making character images on pancakes).

Hi, I've noticed a few re-releases popping up here and there. Any plans to re-release the ARTFX+ Sandtrooper two pack and / or the Sandtrooper Sargeant statues?

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperDuper View Post
    Hi, I've noticed a few re-releases popping up here and there. Any plans to re-release the ARTFX+ Sandtrooper two pack and / or the Sandtrooper Sargeant statues?
    I don't see a re-production listed on the Sand Troopers at this point.

I did recently see some concepts for potential upcoming 2 packs that I think people will like. I'm not sure when the announcement will be made on them, perhaps San Diego Comic Con at the earliest? Consider this a teaser, I guess.

Hi gai_KOTO_jin

About artfx+ line...

We have Jango, Grevious and Maul from precuels... when Count Dooku? and Qui-Gon Jinn? is it possible in the future? I need a Dooku at least.

Regards from Spain,
    Jose
    Last edited by Haliem; 05-17-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gai_KOTO_jin View Post
    I did recently see some concepts for potential upcoming 2 packs that I think people will like. I'm not sure when the announcement will be made on them, perhaps San Diego Comic Con at the earliest? Consider this a teaser, I guess.
    I have my fingers crossed for a Scout Trooper 2-pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Jedi View Post
    I have my fingers crossed for a Scout Trooper 2-pack.
    Could also be R1 Jedha Stormtroopers?

Jawas. It must be jawas.

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980