Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Celebration Europe II - July 26-28, 2013

Did anyone here order the badge set from the Celebration store, and has yours arrived yet? Not got mine, but wondered how long to wait before contacting someone.

I ordered the set too, got an email yesterday evening, saying that they have shipped my order. So it seems they just started shipping now.
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1082247/

My blog with my latest additions and parts of my collection: http://www.home-of-boushh.com

The last two celebrations it took months, many phone calls and emails to get mine. I would suspect the same this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by maniac79 View Post
    I ordered the set too, got an email yesterday evening, saying that they have shipped my order. So it seems they just started shipping now.
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by maniac79 View Post
    Thanks. I've not received a email yet. I just hope that they didn't lose my paperwork with my name and address on it, as they didn't seem very efficient at the VIP line where I bought mine.

I'll wait another week or so then contact them.

Thanks for the info!

[QUOTE=mousedroid;19201051]My only complaint with the VIP Pass, is that for the price, I think the first x-number of rows (three? four?) at the Celebration Stage should have been permanently reserved for VIPs.QUOTE]

I sat on the front row for one of the talks and the view was garbage. The people on stage were a little way back and the monitors at the front of the stage blocked all the view, not to mention all the people who kept going right up to the stage to take photographs and the kids that were actually sat on the side of the stage during one of the talks. The seats reserved for VIP holders had the best view in the house.
    Last edited by LDub; 08-14-2013 at 04:31 AM.
    Twitter @NerfHerderNews

Quote Originally Posted by LDub View Post
    I sat on the front row for one of the talks and the view was garbage. The people on stage were a little way back and the monitors at the front of the stage blocked all the view, not to mention all the people who kept going right up to the stage to take photographs and the kids that were actually sat on the side of the stage during one of the talks.
    Yeah, I can't argue with you there. I only sat in the front row for the Carrie Fisher panel and fortunately I got there early enough to plunk myself down between two monitors for an unobstructed view of the couch. And in that seat I could see Carrie, but I couldn't see Warrick at his desk. So I guess my arguement for permanently reserved VIP seats was based on the seats having unobstructed views, which in Germany, not all of them did.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

Quote Originally Posted by Obi_Phantom_Jedi View Post
    Did anyone here order the badge set from the Celebration store, and has yours arrived yet? Not got mine, but wondered how long to wait before contacting someone.
    Got mine today . Badges arrived in a ziploc bag inside a padded envelope. Look rather boring actually. It's too bad they didn't commission new art.

Late to the party, but I've been away from Rebelscum for a while. Anyway, I can only concur with what ThrawnLover said about CE2. Since he was my room mate that weekend, that's pretty much a given

I had a great time and it was great to have TL around. Awesome guy to hang around with and being a Celebration Veteran, he taught me a thing or two about conventions as well.

For a European and to be more to the point, a Dutchman, I spent quite a bit of money that weekend. I also took a a lot of pictures. I'll provide the link to my Flickr set later on, as well as a nice little video I made using the Magisto app.

Even got a tattoo on Sunday, which meant I couldn't see or do anything at the convention for a good three hours

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112