Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 253

Thread: 12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner Rocket Firing Boba Fett

  1. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDub View Post
    Sure they do. Hasbro just did a major, three-year run of a toyline based entirely on those cardbacks.

    I think they get plenty of credit and it's widely acknowledged those cardbacks are a stroke of design genius.

    I meant it a little differently than it may have came out. My love of the original cardbacks runs a little closer to home since Kenner was right in my backyard.

  2. #212
    Got lucky this time! The box had damage, but he was in pristine shape!
    WTB: MOC or AFA Boba Fett ESB 41 (survival kit), ESB 45 back (display arena), ROTJ Tri logo.

  3. #213
    Still haven't gotten mine.

  4. #214
    I am still waiting too. I ordered mine a bit late.

  5. #215
    I might have gotten this one if it had actually looked like the one pictured in the send-away advert. Using the same mold as the regular Boba does not elicit the nostalgia-vibe for me. Frankly, it's a money grab, imo.
    "Only now, at the end, do you understand."

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sydney Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPickles View Post
    I might have gotten this one if it had actually looked like the one pictured in the send-away advert. Using the same mold as the regular Boba does not elicit the nostalgia-vibe for me. Frankly, it's a money grab, imo.
    Care to expand on this, i thought they where the same mold, i must be wrong, and do you have a link to the send away advert so i can see the differences, cheers n thanks

  7. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFortuna View Post
    Care to expand on this, i thought they where the same mold, i must be wrong, and do you have a link to the send away advert so i can see the differences, cheers n thanks

    I believe he's talking about the "kit bash" version of Fett made from various parts of existing Star Wars figures (C-3PO, Stormtrooper, Death Squad Commander).





    I'm cool with the end result, but I would have preferred the kit bash to the lazy test shot we're getting.

  8. #218

    Shipping soon.

    "Hello,

    Thank you for ordering from BigBadToyStore.com!

    Your preorder item(s) have arrived and we have processed your order.
    GG10560 12" Boba Fett - Rocket Firing Version"

    Whoo Hoo!


  9. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdorfio View Post
    "Hello,

    Thank you for ordering from BigBadToyStore.com!

    Your preorder item(s) have arrived and we have processed your order.
    GG10560 12" Boba Fett - Rocket Firing Version"

    Whoo Hoo!

    Got my e-mail from BBTS as well but I have my Pile of Loot on so it will sit there until I tell them to ship, now to look for some other things I need.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" BS Walmart Senior Han Solo in Cold Gear, Phasma, Senior Leia, TFA Unmasked Kylo, Nien Nunb.
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

  10. #220
    My 9 year old won one in the GG Holiday Giveaway and she did her first ever review of it - I was impressed - Gentle Giant Vintage 12" Rocket Fire Boba Fett In Hand Review - GG Holiday Winner - YouTube
    Admin @ GentleGiantCollectors

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •