Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner Rocket Firing Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDub View Post
    Sure they do. Hasbro just did a major, three-year run of a toyline based entirely on those cardbacks.

I think they get plenty of credit and it's widely acknowledged those cardbacks are a stroke of design genius.

I meant it a little differently than it may have came out. My love of the original cardbacks runs a little closer to home since Kenner was right in my backyard.

Got lucky this time! The box had damage, but he was in pristine shape!
    WTB: MOC or AFA Boba Fett ESB 41 (survival kit), ESB 45 back (display arena), ROTJ Tri logo.

Still haven't gotten mine.

I am still waiting too. I ordered mine a bit late.

I might have gotten this one if it had actually looked like the one pictured in the send-away advert. Using the same mold as the regular Boba does not elicit the nostalgia-vibe for me. Frankly, it's a money grab, imo.
    "Only now, at the end, do you understand."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrPickles View Post
    I might have gotten this one if it had actually looked like the one pictured in the send-away advert. Using the same mold as the regular Boba does not elicit the nostalgia-vibe for me. Frankly, it's a money grab, imo.
    Care to expand on this, i thought they where the same mold, i must be wrong, and do you have a link to the send away advert so i can see the differences, cheers n thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFortuna View Post
    Care to expand on this, i thought they where the same mold, i must be wrong, and do you have a link to the send away advert so i can see the differences, cheers n thanks

I believe he's talking about the "kit bash" version of Fett made from various parts of existing Star Wars figures (C-3PO, Stormtrooper, Death Squad Commander).

I'm cool with the end result, but I would have preferred the kit bash to the lazy test shot we're getting.

Shipping soon.

"Hello,

Thank you for ordering from BigBadToyStore.com!

Your preorder item(s) have arrived and we have processed your order.
    GG10560 12" Boba Fett - Rocket Firing Version"

Whoo Hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Holdorfio View Post
    "Hello,

Thank you for ordering from BigBadToyStore.com!

Your preorder item(s) have arrived and we have processed your order.
    GG10560 12" Boba Fett - Rocket Firing Version"

Whoo Hoo!

Got my e-mail from BBTS as well but I have my Pile of Loot on so it will sit there until I tell them to ship, now to look for some other things I need.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" BS Walmart Senior Han Solo in Cold Gear, Phasma, Senior Leia, TFA Unmasked Kylo, Nien Nunb.
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

My 9 year old won one in the GG Holiday Giveaway and she did her first ever review of it - I was impressed - Gentle Giant Vintage 12" Rocket Fire Boba Fett In Hand Review - GG Holiday Winner - YouTube
    Admin @ GentleGiantCollectors

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast