Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CTF 2012 Fall - Ahh Vintage you will be missed....hurry back

CTF 2012 Fall - Ahh Vintage you will be missed....hurry back

New Thread as our last one was at over 650 replies...yikes.
    - Needs -
    THERES NOTHING OUT!!

wow.. that last one almost lasted a whole year.. remember the times when we'd go through 6 threads in one year? Stoopid crappy distribution.
    CTF 4 LIFE
    -Joe

Anyone have any of thse that went on clearance back in the Batman Begins days?

I need 2 more for a project...

Also, anyone have a Batpod(motorcycle)?
    CTF 4 LIFE
    -Joe

Just read the only way we will get the final wave of vintage is through on line stores.
    Last edited by Jedilars; 08-12-2012 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedilars View Post
    Just read the only way we will get the final wave of vintage is through on line stores.
    Yeah that sucks.
    H: DutchVanderBS 50thCobraEel SlaughterMarauderSpirit MUDagger MUJubilee MIValkyrie
    W: VCWedge ImperialNavalTrooper SkiffGuard StassAllie KreeMarvel Nikto Giran MarvelGirl

I am going to go BROKE buying enough Imperial Guards.....anyone order a case and not want theirs?? PLEASE let me know.

Also if anyone here is getting the GI Joe Sub service, Im only looking for a NanoBat, Big Boa and Dice so if anyone has those up for grabs, Ill gladly buy them :
    - Needs -
    THERES NOTHING OUT!!

They had individual figures from that final wave up on Amazon for 12.99 - with prime free shipping I thought that was the best deal I'd see so I pre-ordered the ones I wanted.
    "You were the chosen one, you were supposed to destroy the *scalpers* not become one of them"

Damn limit of 2. Anyone on here not want 2 royal guards and want to put 2 in their order for me?
    - Needs -
    THERES NOTHING OUT!!

Anyone see the Vintage boxed At-St yet? I am able to drive again so I am back on the hunt. I was able to snag the Ewoks and Pilots set at TRU.
    Last edited by DMESS; 08-17-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DMESS View Post
    Anyone see the Vintage boxed At-St yet? I am able to drive again so I am back on the hunt. I was able to snag the Ewoks and Pilots set at TRU.
    I don't know if this will help you or not, but on my way home from Chicago last Sunday we stopped in Merrirrville Indiana (near Hammond) and that K-Mart had two on the shelf. Since Hammond is so close to Chicago, you should be able to find this I believe.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast