Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Forum Feedback and Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Grahame View Post
    Sorry I didn't see this before - there is a max filesize limit in PHP, it's set to 15mb right now. Setting it to unlimited would be a fairly crazy thing to do as it opens the door for someone just to upload a 1tb file and crash the server. 15mb should be more than enough for single photos.
    Hmmm, sounds a lot higher than what I've been trying to upload, but I'm not exactly sure what the sizes have been. At least now I know and I can hopefully make the proper adjustments on my phone.

thanks

Has anyone ever considered having a COSPLAY section of the forums?
    "Pew.....pew....pew"
    -Star Wars

Anyone else getting timed out when trying to load this site and / or theforce.net? Its happened a few times over the last several days - are there more server issues?

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Anyone else getting timed out when trying to load this site and / or theforce.net? Its happened a few times over the last several days - are there more server issues?
    Are you still getting this now? We did have an issue this morning that's potentially been an issue for a long time and we've been told it's fixed now...
    Maybe I'm an Admin still? Who knows!

I just use the Forums here and it feels like I get the database error once every three days. If I wait at least half an hour it usually is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    I just use the Forums here and it feels like I get the database error once every three days. If I wait at least half an hour it usually is fine.
    Those are the issues I'm hoping we've fixed, that and general forum performance.

Those are the issues I'm hoping we've fixed, that and general forum performance.
    normal. (It is still jumping the cursor up a line like this as well.). Thanks for autosave.
    About 12 hours ago, it was sluggish and then locked me out in mid reply. I tried refreshing for at least 15 minutes but couldn't get back in. it loaded this morning just a tad slower than

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    normal. (It is still jumping the cursor up a line like this as well.). Thanks for autosave.
    About 12 hours ago, it was sluggish and then locked me out in mid reply. I tried refreshing for at least 15 minutes but couldn't get back in. it loaded this morning just a tad slower than
    The fix only went in around noon. The other issues are browser/forum software problems and they won't ever go away until we get off VBulletin. Maybe in the New Year if the performance issues are fixed!

The fix only went in around noon. The other issues are browser/forum software problems and they won't ever go away until we get off VBulletin. Maybe in the New Year if the performance issues are fixed!

Good to know. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Just a note that if you post on the TFN boards as well as here the TFN forums are now down for a Xenforo upgrade.
    Last edited by LAJFett; 12-22-2017 at 11:06 AM.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738