Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Forum Feedback and Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Carnor_Jax View Post
    I tried posting to the powers that be about making a sticky out of a useful thread can you look into this??? It's relevant to all..
    Which thread?
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    Which thread?
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1105989

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    It has not been done away with, no. Did you try using a different browser to see if that worked? Sometimes different browsers can have weird glitches like this with the forum software.
    I have never had any issues with that function, or anything else on this site, and I have been using Chrome for years. I have attempted to change my thread title, again, to no avail. When I go into the thread, and I click to go "advanced" the page doesn't do anything just comes up blank. Then I backpedal and it takes me back to the original thread. ?

I really don't know which other browser to revert to other than Firefox. I guess I will have to try it later today when time permits. I really hope to be able to freely change the title to my thread without having to seek assistance from a Mod, Super Mod, or Admin. Thanks!
    My Feedback: *Attention* ---> nada <--- - Abe

I was able to finally make the edit to said thread title. YAY! However, I had to use Edge to do it (yuck). I think I will go rinse off, I feel really gross after using Edge! LOL!

Peace!
    My Feedback: *Attention* ---> nada <--- - Abe

The "What's New" button on the mobile site currently returns a search error...
    Last edited by xwingpilotuk; 04-23-2017 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    I asked a few months ago, but never got as follow up. What is the status of us getting this new forum Philip talked about back in April? Where we were supposed to get basic stuff for free, then possibly PAY for any extras?
    Still waiting to hear any info about this. The forum has been moved, yet we still have not heard anything about getting "Likes" back, or any other changes Philip was talking about before the move.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536