Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: Forum Feedback and Suggestions

Thanks! I thought I kept getting kicked off for some other reason.

Anybody else having the problem where when they quote somebody in a reply their space bar doesn't work?
    An army of one man, but the right man for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by CT1138 View Post
    Anybody else having the problem where when they quote somebody in a reply their space bar doesn't work?

Look back about ten posts.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthrea...1#post19878887

Thanks, Big Jim.
    An army of one man, but the right man for the job.

I figured this was the most appropriate place to post this, but do we have a section/thread for non-Star Wars purchases? I know we have sections for movie collectibles, tv show collectibles, etc. It would be cool to see what others have picked up that isn't Star Wars. I figured Misc. Collectibles section would be best, but didn't see a thread there. If not, could we get one going?

There's the Cool Toy Review forum down the main page which has a number of different themed sections like Movie, Superhero, Tv toys etc etc. Perhaps one of those sections would be an appropriate start. Those sections should have a recent acquisition threads.

Yeah that's where I was looking. As for a general "Recent Non-Star Wars Acquisitions" thread, I don't seem to see one. Could one be started and pinned, possibly?

I cannot adjust/edit my FS thread title in the Modern SW Classifieds section. Any remedy to that? It worked last time I was on here. Has that function been done away with?

Thanks in advance!
    My Feedback: *Attention* ---> This is a Collector's site not scalpyaasquickasicanforaquickbuck.com, please treat it as such! <--- - Abe

Quote Originally Posted by HonestAbe View Post
    I cannot adjust/edit my FS thread title in the Modern SW Classifieds section. Any remedy to that? It worked last time I was on here. Has that function been done away with?

Thanks in advance!
    It has not been done away with, no. Did you try using a different browser to see if that worked? Sometimes different browsers can have weird glitches like this with the forum software.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

I tried posting to the powers that be about making a sticky out of a useful thread can you look into this??? It's relevant to all..

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast