Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: Forum Feedback and Suggestions

Can we get the "like" button back?
    Deathspawn Trade Thread
    Deathspawn9000
    ATTENTION HASBRO: I will NEVER buy a NERF equipped toy!!!!

Any reason why I can't start a new thread in any of the Star Wars toy forums?

Nevermind--thanks, Chris!
    Last edited by GrandMikeTarkin; 12-09-2016 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SITHLORD1963 View Post
    Any reason why I can't start a new thread in any of the Star Wars toy forums?
    We purposely limit new threads in the Hasbro toy sections to only being started by Moderators so that we don't get a ton of threads started about the exact same thing. If you don't see an existing thread for what you'd like to post about, please contact a Moderator for the specific section and they will either direct you to the proper thread or start a new one for you if it's not already created.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Can you change the search feature to allow small/common words? I tried searching for 'Rey' in a 650 page thread but couldn't.
    Go for Papa Palpatine!

Quote Originally Posted by vadersvette View Post
    Can you change the search feature to allow small/common words? I tried searching for 'Rey' in a 650 page thread but couldn't.
    Yeah, good luck with that.
    I have yet to find a search feature on any vBulletin site that makes any sense.

Thanks Chris.

If possible I'd like a thread for which 10 or 12 essential figures from the TFA line are must haves - either Black Collection or 5 POA.

Thanks.

I wrote this in the Black Series 6" forum, but I guess I should post it here as well:

I have a suggestion for the moderators etc.:

In the threads (especially) for the figures that are hard to find, is it possible to incorporate a global map, or link to one that can be edited and saved, so users can point out where that certain figure is available?

I find it easy to miss out on written text, if you're not logging in daily/hourly/etc, so it's easier to go look on a map.
    Just something visual.
    Beware of an old man, in a profession where men usually die young
    My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Guys - is there some reason why the security on this forum is tighter than my freakin' bank? Seriously - I have to log in again every five minutes, or I get logged out. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by SWAPIJ View Post
    Guys - is there some reason why the security on this forum is tighter than my freakin' bank? Seriously - I have to log in again every five minutes, or I get logged out. What gives?
    Be sure when logging in you check the Remember Me:

COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast