Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hobbit - The Battle Of The Five Armies (2014)

The Hobbit - The Battle Of The Five Armies (2014)

Stop lookin' at my sig

Woot, saw this on Facebook!

Of course! Who wouldn't want an extra $300 million?
    But yea, I'm excited.
    Gorge, guzzle and wench, for tomorrow we get gutted.

im not complaining, but its sort of going to be weird that the hobbit is just as long as the whole lord of the rings saga.

If Jackson does it right, it should be good. I'm willing to bet it will be far and above the Avatar sequels!!!
    I love Monkeys!!!! my feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077896/

This is pretty much the most exciting movie news ive had since Lucas announced the prequels. I can't wait for more hobbit! I can't believe new line is finally letting him do it right.
    Last edited by Deathbymonkeys; 07-31-2012 at 03:48 AM.
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

Jackson's never let me down when it comes to Middle Earth. I'm not even a bit worried. As far as I'm concerned the LOTR trilogy was too short.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Quote Originally Posted by DagMarus View Post
    Jackson's never let me down when it comes to Middle Earth. I'm not even a bit worried. As far as I'm concerned the LOTR trilogy was too short.
    I'm not a big fan of fantasy/tales movies but LOTR is the big exception. This awesome trilogy is close to perfection, the only issue I also have is that it was too short.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

I'm sure if they had the chance to do things over again, each book in LotR would have gotten a movie - meaning six movies total.

I have mixed feelings about this news, I just hope there's enough content to fill three films (not to mention extended editions, which I doubt will happen...we'll see). If anyone has the capability to pull it off though, Peter Jackson and his creative team do.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast