Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Luminara Unduli - #11

Luminara Unduli - #11

Looks like we're getting a new Luminara Unduli figure - after taking a look at the picture below, all the parts appear to be new - no idea about the legs, but everything that is visible is newly sculpted compared to the ROTS Luminara figure...

img_1365.jpg

Waste of a slot. WOOOO! Elbows!

Is that what we have come to?
    "..... eventually lead to a needless short story about how that janitor's really a highly-trained assassin working undercover or down on his luck or something, and nobody wants that." - Toonimator is wise.

This looks like an accidental reveal - someone confused Luminara with her Padawan.

I'll buy one. Barriss is lonely.

Is funny that it truly looks like an accident reveal. I bet someone will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by pohatu771 View Post
    This looks like an accidental reveal - someone confused Luminara with her Padawan.

I'll buy one. Barriss is lonely.
    I'm thinking that's exactly what happened, either that or an "accidentally on purpose" reveal to get the web buzzing!!! Love Jedi figures, so I'll definitely grab her as well!!!
    Last edited by Darth_Bones; 07-12-2012 at 11:34 AM.
    Scalpers are people too!!!

My Feedback:
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1097325/

Regardless of when it comes out it has to be in my collection. Oh yeah!

Someone over at YakFace has a comparison photo of previous Luminaras and this one; the head sculpt doesn't appear to much different---possibly no different---since the ROTS version...only the BH elbows and some new sculpting on the torso and cloth over her upper arms appears new: Yakface.com Forums • View topic - Up and coming figures

Hopefully the legs will be articulated too...
    Last edited by JediMerc; 07-12-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    *Most Wanted: Hasbro to 'wise up'!

Goes to show that these guys dont even know there SW, thats sometimes good for us. She looks awesome. I love the paint job. Passin on alot of the PT figs but want any and every Jedi they produce.

This upgrade looks fantastic! I am already sold. It's amazing how far figures have come since ROTS. Wow, I can't believe that was 7 years ago now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jertej1 View Post
    Goes to show that these guys dont even know there SW, thats sometimes good for us. She looks awesome. I love the paint job. Passin on alot of the PT figs but want any and every Jedi they produce.
    I certainly don't expect everyone at Hasbro to be able to name every character that never even spoke in the movies.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast