Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pilot Battle Droid Mini-Bust

Pilot Battle Droid Mini-Bust

Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

One more to add to the Battle Droid Army. How many so far? How many to be made?
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback

This is completely expected, and I will definitely add it to my collection. Glad we're finally running through the battle droids. I am all cloned out.
    My Collection Pics!! Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t936500/

A coward dies a thousand deaths... a soldier dies but once.
    I never sleep, 'cause sleep is the cousin of death.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    One more to add to the Battle Droid Army. How many so far? How many to be made?
    With this, they've done a tan Infantry, a Security, and a Pilot droid. They can still do a maroon/Geonosis Infantry, a Tan Commander, and a maroon Commander before delving into EU color schemes. It looks good, nothing spectacular. I don't forsee myself picking one up.

Quote Originally Posted by GKinCT View Post
    With this, they've done a tan Infantry, a Security, and a Pilot droid. They can still do a maroon/Geonosis Infantry, a Tan Commander, and a maroon Commander before delving into EU color schemes. It looks good, nothing spectacular. I don't forsee myself picking one up.
    Cool. Thanks GKinCT. I don't mind a little BD love. Just like Jack_Victory commented, it's time to give the Clones a break.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-12-2012 at 07:47 AM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback

I've got the basic droid...not getting any more. Actually I'm not even sure why I got the basic one. These guys are really annoying.

Only two Battle Droids types that I want and this one isn't one of them - easy pass...

Pilot Droid? I have to admit I do love the droids...sans speaking. Wouldn't this have been better to be behind, say, a control panel rather than armed similar to the other droids? the body / pose looks like it's just a repaint of the existing battle droid

SWTOR handle: Daritha Aurorus

It's a really similar pose but the pilot's arms have the blaster to the side rather than pointing straight ahead.

•    
    These droids have never really appealed to me (to be honest), I wont be buying this or any of the others available..., I don't really think they are good value for money either.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast