Page 1489 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 489989138914391479148714881489
Results 14,881 to 14,887 of 14887

Thread: The Black Series 3.75" Line (2013) - General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    The reason for the torso is because I've hit a standstill with customizing, it's near impossible to do swaps between torso and legs.
    Oh, yeah, that is a real problem with those torsos. You can easily change the forearms and below the knees, but with the torsos and the hip joints, it becomes almost impossible without breaking the figure.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    I agree mostly with going to the swivel waist except for maybe stormtroopers. They look like a frozen doll with the chest plate and torso plate stuck as one piece and it really makes the figure look less articulate. For most others like humans wearing shirts etc then the swivel waist is fine. And i agree some on the ball jointed crotches, i'd prefer the T crotch for troopers so it doesn't spread their legs apart so much. Maybe a compromise and use a smaller ball joint that doesn't make the hips spread so far it looks like they're riding a horse or... heading to a maternity ward. *coughs*

And I'll say it and I know I'm in the minority when i do.... i miss removable helmets... there I said it and I feel dirty for saying it but it's true. While I prefer the RO stormie helmet over the more elongated Legacy/30th removable ones I'm hoping Hasbro can find a compromise eventually and make them again using the RO version.
    I ramble with some friends about Star Wars collecting.

Also, I buy repros to rub them on my man parts for health reasons.

I'm 50/50 on the helmets being removable. For customizing I like having that option. But for the most part I'm fine with Imperial Troops being permanent. Mostly because they always look deformed.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Rezikai View Post
    I agree mostly with going to the swivel waist except for maybe stormtroopers. They look like a frozen doll with the chest plate and torso plate stuck as one piece and it really makes the figure look less articulate. For most others like humans wearing shirts etc then the swivel waist is fine. And i agree some on the ball jointed crotches, i'd prefer the T crotch for troopers so it doesn't spread their legs apart so much. Maybe a compromise and use a smaller ball joint that doesn't make the hips spread so far it looks like they're riding a horse or... heading to a maternity ward. *coughs*

Agree 100% with your idea.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

They just need to start utilizing the 6” hip construction on 3 3/4” figures. It is really the best of both worlds

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

That's pretty much what they did for the R1 wave, isn't it? I agree it worked on those figures but cost / articulation are proportional then there is nothing wrong with T crotch for the majority of figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
    That's pretty much what they did for the R1 wave, isn't it? I agree it worked on those figures but cost / articulation are proportional then there is nothing wrong with T crotch for the majority of figures.
    Technically the 4” Black Series stuff has used swivel hinge hips, while the 6” uses ball and socket hips, which is what I’d prefer them to use as well. I doubt they’ll change to that now though.

My big hope for the return of TVC is they update as many main OT characters as possible. A new ANH Han Solo would be nice.
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

Page 1489 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 489989138914391479148714881489