Page 1479 of 1479 FirstFirst ... 479979137914291469147714781479
Results 14,781 to 14,786 of 14786

Thread: The Black Series 3.75" Line (2013) - General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I would have preferred a new TLJ Rey instead of Rose.
    Just paint your TFA Rey 3 shades darker and you will!

Besides, how do you know she isn't coming?

TBH, I'd rather have a TLJ Rey instead of a TFA Rey repack! Rose IMO is just fine, considering she's a new main cast/character. I always prefer new characters/figures over repacks of their older versions.

I'm sure they just got overzealous after the where's Rey BS. Or it was factory mistake, and they should have been 3X a different figure.
    That sounds like a Q&A question?
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Hera. BAD R4-X2 & Y5-X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by R2OSCAR View Post
    hopefully this new Rose will be a great new character in the movie .
    I wouldn't hold your breath.

Can we get Jakku Rey sans gloves?
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).

So after this current wave thats out now, is that it for Black series 3.75 or is there another wave before vintage?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Piet View Post
    Can we get Jakku Rey sans gloves?
    Sure, since the new way that Hasbro operates is any change other than deco is a new figure, what other new figure would you prefer she take the place of? The Lars Power Droid? Sim Aloo? A skiff guard perhaps?

Or is it something so minor that maybe you can just swap hands with another figure?

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

There might be one more wave of TBS before TVC, if not it's gonna be a very long wait until TVC in the Spring/Summer of 18!
    Especially considering the first wave is repeats. lol
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Hera. BAD R4-X2 & Y5-X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 1479 of 1479 FirstFirst ... 479979137914291469147714781479