Page 1456 of 1456 FirstFirst ... 456956135614061446145414551456
Results 14,551 to 14,559 of 14559

Thread: The Black Series 3.75" Line (2013) - General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    almost feels like JTA made up something so they could have something to be mad about later on.
    Supreme Leader Paul?? Never!
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

*inappropriate comment removed*
    Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.
    Last edited by GNT; 06-03-2017 at 05:21 PM.

*inappropriate comment removed*
    Thanks for that, had real good laugh! Yet the filter didn't even catch it, how smooooth.

TBH, I never even new about this supposed promise of an announcement. So It meant nothing to me when it never happened. And yeah, it's not like we're all waiting on pins and needles for Hasbro to say anything. As it never corresponds with current goings on. We have better luck with random sightings of unannounced toys popping up in stores.
    Last edited by GNT; 06-03-2017 at 05:21 PM.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

It seems like these have dried up in my area (NC) and I'm not seeing re-stocks like I was for the last few months. Not even that dang Phasma wave.

Anybody else still seeing steady stream of restocks ? Phasma Wave, ERG wave, Scarif Wave, or Ponda wave?

Quote Originally Posted by TimTeebo View Post
    It seems like these have dried up in my area (NC) and I'm not seeing re-stocks like I was for the last few months. Not even that dang Phasma wave.

Anybody else still seeing steady stream of restocks ? Phasma Wave, ERG wave, Scarif Wave, or Ponda wave?
    I have found 2 Scariff Troopers will I was up in Tennessee this past Saturday. First time I have ever seen them there. They have hit my area in spots. My local Walmart did get a restock of them a week ago. As for the Ponda seeing its very new that one may or may not show up. I got lucky and ordered 2 form WM.com. Good news is my order is still pending.

Oh Man Pm me with any help I have still never saw ANY
    Dea wanna wanga

One of the stores in San Jose, CA is sitting on a quantity of 108 according to Brickseek, while other stores in the SF Bay Area have around 30 or less. Whether that number is accurate remains to be seen, but this particularly store regularly replenishes their pegs, even putting stacks of them on the risers (topstock). So far, I've seen them stock the Scarif, Ponda Baba but just recently Luke/Vader wave. So far, I've seen about 40-50 figures on the salesfloor at any given time (including the one they put in topstock), so there's likely more cases in the back to be filled.
    No time to answer stupid questions! - Decepticon Swindle

There is a WM near me that has 3 TBS figures on the pegs, yet their computer count is 37 - I'd love to know how those numbers can be so off. They clearly aren't receiving cases to put out because the pegwarmers never increase. I wonder if that count is preventing anything from being restocked? I've told a couple of their employees about it, of course nothing changes though...

That's what I'm dealing with at my local store, 16 showing on hand but only 2 are on the pegs and 0 in the back. The toy dept manager keeps trying to correct the count but it apparently won't stick in the system. Would love to see something new...
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

Page 1456 of 1456 FirstFirst ... 456956135614061446145414551456