Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Ewok Scouts 2-Pack

Ewok Scouts 2-Pack

Now thy pictures are up, any thoughts on this 2 pack?

Instant buy, if I can ever find it that is
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Ewoks? Definite pass, I have zero interest in these characters.

Imperials? Maybe, depends if its a Target exclusive, as there's no Target near me. Might have to resort to here or eBay.

As long as I can find it, and it's not ridiculously overpriced, I will pick this up.

This one I like, it's all about character selection I guess, although I would still rather have any new figure on a TVC card as opposed to in a multi pack.

I'll take a set for sure, as long as I can find one.

Definite buy for me. As to where it'll be exclusive to, I'm betting on either Wally or Target since TRU is already getting the 5-pack for this year. Also, as a side note, Hasbro seems really intent on getting all of the Ewoks done and out of the way. Just look at this year: Lumat on a single card, the aforementioned TRU multipack, AND this 2-pack. That's EIGHT Ewoks in less than six months. Not that I'm complaining, though. I like Ewoks, but I just find it weird that there's so many coming out in such a short time.

I'm sold.
    Wish List: Klaatu, Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Weequay (sail barge), Saelt-Marae, Tessek, Geezum, Fozec, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Merc Pilot, Gailid.

They look really great for those of you who love ewoks. Happy for you. It's always nice to see Hasbro do something well even if it falls outside of my own interests.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.

Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast