Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marvelito Feedback Thread

Marvelito Feedback Thread

Please leave feedback for me in this thread if you have had any transactions with me. Thanks!

Tony bought a bust from me and he was super fast with payment and great with communication. Don't hesitate to deal with him!
    Feedback
    Gentle Giant Busts/Statues/Dioramas and Maquettes for Sale!
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1083079/
    "Cardplayer. Scoundrel. You'll like him."

Had a very smooth transaction dealing with Tony. He was very prompt with payment and no problems with communication. Would absolutely deal with him again in the future.

I had several great transactions with Tony, he is an A+ scummer! I would do business with him anytime.
    Last edited by malak; 07-08-2012 at 10:54 AM.

This is my first deal with Tony-AKA Marvelito. Transaction was smooth with great communication. It was a pleasure to do business with him and I hope to deal again. We need more Scummers like Tony. Highly Recommend!
    Dave

Great communication on a Sale. Pleasure doing business with you!
    "Fierfek!"

Tony bought some more GG busts from me and he was super quick with payment as always. Great buyer!!
    Feedback
    Gentle Giant Busts/Statues/Dioramas and Maquettes for Sale!
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1083079/
    "Cardplayer. Scoundrel. You'll like him."

Marvelito is an excellent scummer. I sold him a bust and he was prompt with payment and good with communication. I won't hesitate to deal with him again in the future.

I sold a couple of busts to Tony. Perfect Scummer. Great communication and quicker than nails payment. Thanks so much, brother!

Great scummer. Bought some busts from me and helped me ship them. No issues but my own. lol

Thanks

DS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast