Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798

Thread: Latest Kotobukiya purchase(s)....

Took advantage of the 25% off coupon Barnes and Noble had last week and ordered the Yoda/R2-D2 two pack (and R-3PO but he's not here yet), it's a very nice set! I forgot to set Force Ghost Yoda in there for the shot but he's pretty neat too.

The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

I now have the 1/7 ESB Yoda preordered, as well as the 1/7 Kylo Ren and Deathtrooper.

Got this a few months back, 1/10 ARTFX+ K-2SO:

very cool! nice pics!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

just picked up a Cloud City Boba Fett & Darth Vader (Anakin reveal) from Barnes & Nobles today at lunch. Now if they would re-issue the Royal Guards I'd be set

Latest Kotobukiya purchase(s)....

I just purchased my first ArtFx set, the 1/10 OT Snowtrooper 2-pack. I had seen these artfx sets a Barnes and Noble many times, but calling them a model kit made them sound extremely cheap and flimsy. Well a Gamestop in my area had this set on clearance for $19.99, so I figured I'd give them a try.

I am floored with the detailing. They are dense vinyl and nothing like the cheap model kits that I associated them with. At roughly the same size give or take, I don't know why I ever bothered collecting the 6" Black Series figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DontDissTheFett; 07-22-2017 at 03:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesanshutz
    I think you guys are full of crap about this swapping thing going on. How we do know its not you that you're doing the swapping yourself?

Received the Rey/Finn ArtFx 2 pack this week via my LCS.

The facial sculpts are fantastic!
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

Just bought the Millennium Falcon Sandwich shaper.

A great little item that makes focus collecting fun and interesting.

Just recently picked up this trio

picked up Old Ben today at LCS. they were having an anniversary sale so I got him for $71

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798