Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1010

Thread: Latest Kotobukiya purchase(s)....

Received Captain Phasma the other day. Just one ARTfx+ piece in hand; and I'm already as hooked as I feared I would be. Both exhilarating and a little depressing, lol.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

Just had the FO riot trooper arrive in the mail from Amazon, now to decide if I want a second one to leave Finns helmet on.

Finally added the 501st Clones to my collection yesterday:

The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

Those look excellent.

Wow those are crisp goodness, superb!

Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Finally added the 501st Clones to my collection yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper1138 View Post
    Those look excellent.
    Agreed. Nice and colorful. Good work on the battle damage too.

As an early Valentine's gift; my wife ordered me the ArtFX+ Darth Vader (Cloud City version), AT-AT Driver and Snowtroopers two-pack.

As an early Valentine's gift; my wife ordered me the ArtFX+ Darth Vader (Cloud City version), AT-AT Driver and Snowtroopers two-pack.
    Does anyone have the Emperor with throne set? I have it preordered and plan to display with 6" black series/figuarts. I feel like I can make it work since he's sitting down and according to the item it's 5.7" tall.

The cloud city version of Vader is my favourite that Kotobukiya made, my only wish used to be that they’d have made it bigger, now I’m downsizing my collection & only keeping my GG busts & Attakus 1:10 scale statues I find the size perfect for making an allowance for to keep so ultimately it was always the right scale. lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Got my Emperor today, Koto nailed this release! Only thing I wish it had was a Luke saber to rest on the arm, but maybe a spare hilt will come with the Luke ROTJ statue later this year. His head is completely detailed, including his hair, which I found very impressive since he's displayed with his hood on.

I cannot express how excited I was to finally add him to this shelf:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those look excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreedoTwerp View Post
    Wow those are crisp goodness, superb!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Jedi View Post
    Agreed. Nice and colorful. Good work on the battle damage too.
    Thanks guys! Was glad to finally complete that "set"!

Quote Originally Posted by Dak_Ren View Post
    Does anyone have the Emperor with throne set? I have it preordered and plan to display with 6" black series/figuarts. I feel like I can make it work since he's sitting down and according to the item it's 5.7" tall.
    I took a straight-on picture of mine with the ArtFX+ Royal Guard (on image left) and the BS6 Royal Guard (on image right), so you can see what the difference is (don't mind ol' Palp peering into your soul):

Last edited by Scimitar; 02-11-2018 at 08:42 PM.
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101