Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1002

Thread: Latest Kotobukiya purchase(s)....

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper1138 View Post
    After watching a few Kotobukiya videos on YouTube last night; my wife told me to order Captain Phasma this morning. It's great when your spouse/partner/significant other supports your collecting habits; even better when they come right out and tell you to buy something!
    Very nice! My wife started my ArtFX+ collection when she bought Vader and the Stormtrooper 2-pack for me. I'm not sure if she regrets that decision or not now. lol
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Very nice! My wife started my ArtFX+ collection when she bought Vader and the Stormtrooper 2-pack for me. I'm not sure if she regrets that decision or not now. lol
    Heh, too late now either way, I'm guessing!?
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

Heh, too late now either way, I'm guessing!?
    Oh yeah, way too late! Those two 2-packs I mentioned earlier? They're the only "old" Star Wars ArtFX+ pieces I'm missing. Aside from the Clone Wars animated series releases, but I didn't want those.

Oh yeah, way too late! Those two 2-packs I mentioned earlier? They're the only "old" Star Wars ArtFX+ pieces I'm missing. Aside from the Clone Wars animated series releases, but I didn't want those.
    Just out of curiosity, which two 2-packs are you missing?

Just pre-ordered Emperor Palpatine on Throne from BBTS a few moments ago. I've never owned a Kotobukiya item before; but they sure look great!
    I just pre-ordered this too after watching an unboxing on YT. My first Kotobukiya also. I collect Black Series mostly and was trying my hardest to resist the 'Premuim' collectibles but always wanted a Palpatine set piece and this looks incredible!

Just out of curiosity, which two 2-packs are you missing?
    The 501st Clone Trooper set and the Stormtrooper Commander (SDCC exclusive) set.

Oh, I can also confirm that the pauldrons swap with no issue whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_171 View Post
    I just pre-ordered this too after watching an unboxing on YT. My first Kotobukiya also. I collect Black Series mostly and was trying my hardest to resist the 'Premuim' collectibles but always wanted a Palpatine set piece and this looks incredible!
    I collect the Black Series line and did the same thing too. For a more detailed/premium product, the ArtFX+ line is the perfect mix of quality, cost, and size in my opinion. I love the Sideshow and Hot Toys pieces I see, but they're on the more expensive side and take up a lot more space. And Kotobukiya's reproduction of facial likenesses has improved a LOT this past year as well. The old releases of Han, Leia, and Luke left a bit to be desired, but the recent Rey, Finn, and old Obi-Wan look amazing.
    Last edited by Scimitar; 01-13-2018 at 03:15 PM.

The 501st Clone Trooper set and the Stormtrooper Commander (SDCC exclusive) set.

Oh, I can also confirm that the pauldrons swap with no issue whatsoever.

I collect the Black Series line and did the same thing too. For a more detailed/premium product, the ArtFX+ line is the perfect mix of quality, cost, and size in my opinion. I love the Sideshow and Hot Toys pieces I see, but they're on the more expensive side and take up a lot more space. And Kotobukiya's reproduction of facial likenesses has improved a LOT this past year as well. The old releases of Han, Leia, and Luke left a bit to be desired, but the recent Rey, Finn, and old Obi-Wan look amazing.
    Will definitely keep an eye on their future products for sure!

Great news about those pauldrons!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TK_171 View Post
    Welcome to the party! I guess we'll both be new to this line; I hope you enjoy it as much as I hope to do!

Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101 LastLast