Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Expanded Universe General Discussion Thread

Now that Grand Admiral Thrawn has been announced in Rebels look at the CRAZY E-Bay prices for his figures.....

Interesting. GAT is an great character, with a cool & unique alien design. IIRC, the character has only gotten only two 3.75" releases in the modern line, right?! I.e.:

POTF2 release in the first EU wave (1998)

Comic two-pack with Talon Karrde?! (200X?)

I also have an incredible 12" Sideshow GAT that came out roughly 6-ish years ago. Greta toy, and one of my prized 12" SW figures.

I'm really hoping it leads to his appearance in the Movies though. Rebels is cool and all, but it still isn't the movies.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2 Director Krennic Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Question how tall are the Imperial Sentinels??? (Not the figure!)

Some sources say they are 9-10 feet tall any true to this??

I need to know for a custom project

Thanks!

Can anyone help??? I NEED to know

You know, if Disney moving the old EU to Legends has given me one bit of clarity on all the EU figures I was lucky to get, I really appreciate all of them even more now. On their own, and from their respective stories, they are usually awesome, but now a lot of them also function as blank slates. I'm not a person to be too bogged down in canon, but I like to have the names and some backstory. However, now playing with my kids, I like digging out a Baron Fel figure, keeping the name, but now he basically has any backstory. Some are being re-integrated, like Thrawn, and I'm cool with that, in fact others I want to come back too (Kyle Katarn, please come back!), but for all the EU characters we own that'll never return to the main canon, I am still glad to have so any cool figures of them.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

Agreed, I would trade teem for anything! ^

As for the Sentinels, I didn't read too much with them in it. But i do remember them supposedly being much much bigger than regular size. Another bad EU aspect TBH
    But for your purposes, I think a 6" figure would likely be in scale to a 3.75" counterpart. So using a 6" Kylo Ren as a base for one would likely work to use in conjunction with a 3.75" Luke or Emperor.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2 Director Krennic Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Agreed, I would trade teem for anything! ^

As for the Sentinels, I didn't read too much with them in it. But i do remember them supposedly being much much bigger than regular size. Another bad EU aspect TBH
    But for your purposes, I think a 6" figure would likely be in scale to a 3.75" counterpart. So using a 6" Kylo Ren as a base for one would likely work to use in conjunction with a 3.75" Luke or Emperor.
    Thanks Masterfett!

Hi guys,

Fantasy Flight X-Wing Miniatures Game have announced Wave XI with two new EU Ships: the Scurrg H-6 Bomber and the TIE Aggressor Expansion Packs.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/e...xpansion-pack/
    https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/e...xpansion-pack/

I kind of like the Auzituck Gunship, reminds me of Jaster's Legacy.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112