Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The 30th Anniversary Collection General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Dreamer View Post
    SO...anyone else here just to appreciate just how good we had it in 2007? Because 30th Anniversary Collection was one of a kind.
    I'm still living like it's 2007. I've picked up TAC figures in the past few days. So bummed I missed out of the golden age of the line...
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 8/14

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Hurin View Post
    I'm still living like it's 2007. I've picked up TAC figures in the past few days. So bummed I missed out of the golden age of the line...
    I pretty much have to resort to eBay for this stuff. I've been to a few shops around the country where it was like stepping back in time, but even the local comic shops around my area don't really keep SW figures.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

I pretty much have to resort to eBay for this stuff. I've been to a few shops around the country where it was like stepping back in time, but even the local comic shops around my area don't really keep SW figures.
    I loathe eBay, so I usually stick to local collectors' shows and Kijiji and such. I've got a TAC Anchorhead Biggs that I'm picking up some time this week along with a few other figs. That's one I found on Kijiji.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 8/14

VTAC or VTSC?

Can anyone explain why Rebelscum categorises VTSC wave 2 as VTAC? I appreciate that the wave was released in 2007 alongside the TAC line, but the branding on the packaging makes it clear that it's part of the TSC line.
    Last edited by xwingpilotuk; 04-10-2017 at 05:21 AM.
    My collection: xwingpilot.uk

I have a lot of TAC items I just posted (or will be soon posting) to eBay. Large TRU exclusive Y-Wing, Tie Bombers, and about 7-8 NIB figures already listed. I have about 20 more figures to post over the next week. Let me know if you are looking for something specific. I have a lot stuff including but not limited to the following (all new in box): lots of troopers and clone commanders, Darth Malak, Bly variant in wrong packaging, Faie, Cody, Uatpau Shadow, 501st Legion, Hoth Trooper, Luke Starkiller, Concept Chewbacca, Concept Vader, Lava. Darth Vader exclusive from Target, Celebration 3 Talking Vader, Imperial Trooper, Coin figures, Gree, McQuarrie. Search 'scottb4713' in eBay to see what's up for auction currently. I have more to sell that hasn't yet been put on eBay. Thanks,

Darth_Blevins (Scott)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Hurin View Post
    I'm still living like it's 2007. So bummed I missed out of the golden age of the line...
    I've also been living in the golden age: 2004 VOTC to 2007 VTAC

I pretty much have to resort to eBay for this stuff.
    Same here. And with current UK prices double the original RRP on average it's a good job I'm not a completist!
    My collection: xwingpilot.uk

It's probably a lost cause, but it would be cool of they reissued some of the TAC figures. Though i wonder if it would be better to put them in themed Battle Packs?
    Revan, Malak, HK. Rahm Kota, Starkiller, ???
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2 Director Krennic Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Man...I used to have all those BP's...but sold them all to fund 12" SSC & HT. They were great.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345