Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Original Trilogy Collection General Discussion Thread

Hi, not sure if im posting this question in the right place, apologies.

i have a weird piece here, it's an OTC Luke, but the figure on the card is actually a POTF2 Luke.

Anyone know what this is? It has a different p/n than the regular OTC Luke.

Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by TyFighter323 View Post
    Hi, not sure if im posting this question in the right place, apologies.

i have a weird piece here, it's an OTC Luke, but the figure on the card is actually a POTF2 Luke.

Anyone know what this is? It has a different p/n than the regular OTC Luke.

Thanks for your help!
    I mean, it sounds like someone bought it and swapped the figure. That POTF2 Luke hasn't been released in forever, and especially not on an OTC card. If you bought it in store, almost definitely. Otherwise, could be a bootleg. Got any pics?
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

I wish this packaging was returning instead of vintage. These are the ones that are really past due for a comeback. No packaging gave more character to a figure and presented it better than this. Just think of a vehicle...would you rather look at a Y-Wing hanging next to a picture of a Y-Wing, or a Y-Wing in front of a beautiful environmental backdrop? Well, the same goes for the figures. And with these, the figure takes center stage, instead of being crammed into a bubble off to the side. Vintage was great for its time, but this packaging took things further into a new stage of evolution that felt fresher and more modern, yet with a classic sensibility. Most underrated packaging ever!

I didn't mind them as a "Saga" type card, all while being a homage to Vintage. But I really disliked how large the bubble was on them, especially on the ones that had tiny figures.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Hera. BAD R4-X2 & Y5-X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12