Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Power Of The Jedi General Discussion Thread

Just wanted to say I think Amanaman from this still looks great even without more articulation

I agree. There are several figures from the Power of the Jedi line that still hold up quite nicely, especially when compared to the poorly painted figures Hasbro is churning out now.
    You, sir, are playing a dangerous game! Keeping this much raw viking-ness contained! There will be consequences!

Quote Originally Posted by ThallJoben View Post
    Liked the vehicles; My favorite vehicle in the POTJ line was definitely the Tie Bomber; this was the first time the vehicle was ever made for the 3 3/4 figures, and it really turned out well.

Also liked the Tie Interceptor; the molded wings were a huge improvement over the 1983 Vintage version....

The B-wing Fighter was also superb, and I liked the packaging. That being said, I do regret not getting TVC B-wing when I saw it on sale at Marshalls?! a couple of years back....

And the best item from POTJ???

The Carbon Freeze Chamber feature is so cool. My son sometimes let's me play with it.

Quote Originally Posted by starwars View Post
    Just wanted to say I think Amanaman from this still looks great even without more articulation
    Definitely! I'll be more than happy to display one when I can get it. Definitely in the "good enough" category when it comes to vintage remakes.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

Not the best place for this post... but since it's a dedicated thread, I hope it's ok.

Anyone have the POTJ AT-ST withe Paploo on the speeder bike?

I'm trying to acquire that loose Paploo.

Thanks!

I think the Green R4 unit, and the R1 droid still looks really good, and there are other figures too. I'm still upset, this was back in the days when I was 11 or 12, with no steady income, so I've missed so many of those figures. Considering the prices, I still don't often look for some of them, but I'd love to get them someday.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

next time someone says that Hasbro has bad paint apps and horrible figures look at these and say... things can be worse. my friend sent me these "bootleg" figures from Mexico while he was visiting family.

Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

These were just on eBay recently too! I kind of love them, mostly that Han. I think it's Han's head on a Boba body (I think the legs. The upper torso I'm thinking might be the SotE Royal Guard.), but as a weird compliment to Bounty Hunter Chewie, he looks good.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

At least the have a ton of accessories.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" SA/TBS line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I like Chewy's flat top.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123