Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Which unmade Jabba's Skiff/Barge figures are most desired?

Which unmade Jabba's Skiff/Barge figures are most desired?

I wish we could do a March Madness poll like the one we have on hisstank but just for skiff/barge/palace guards. I'm curious to see which unmade skiff/barge figures are the most desired. Doallyn, Vedain, and Barada appear to be favorites.
    Wish List: Klaatu, Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Weequay (sail barge), Saelt-Marae, Tessek, Geezum, Fozec, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Merc Pilot, Gailid.

Seems like a good idea to me, what Jabba's Skiff/Barge are most desired? You can include others not mentioned above as well.

Vedain and Velken Tezeri are the most important, in my opinion. Once they finish the guard skiff, Doallyn and Taym-Dren Garen would be my next choices. (And Gailad)

Vedain!!!!!!
    Manic depression is touchin' my soul.

I'm fairly happy with what we get. If I had a choice, I guess I'd say Doallyn and the Sailbrage Weequay at this point. The ones coming this year are great. A March Madness thing would be fun though.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" SA/TBS line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

As you can imagine, this is a topic that I've given a little bit of thought.

My prioritized list would be:

1. Barada
    2. Yotts Oren
    3. Vedain
    4. Velken Tezeri
    5. Klaatu (vintage Klaatu Skiff Guard)
    6. Vizam
    7. Taym Dren-garen
    8. Sgt. Doallyn
    9. Pote Snitkin
    10. Sail Barge Weequay
    11. Gailid
    12. Mercenary Pilot
    13. Shirtless Human Skiff Guard
    14. Human Sail Barge Gunner
    15. Human Barge Guard

That pretty much covers everyone.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Just for reference, here is a list of the combatants in the Skiff Battle that are visible onscreen.

Hopefully, it will help people separate who's who and decide which figures they want first. Core characters are listed for reference purposes and their location is chosen by where they were at the start of the battle. Figures in bold have never been produced in any 3.75" action figure line:

Prisoner Skiff:

Already produced or official announced by Hasbro:
    Weequay Hunter
    Kithaba
    Weequay Skiffmaster

Never been made:
    Vedain
    Velken Tezeri

Core characters:
    Luke Skywalker
    Han Solo
    Lando Calrissian in Skiff Diguise
    Chewbacca

Second Skiff:

Already produced or officially announced by Hasbro:
    Nikto Guard (Vintage Nikto)

Never been made:
    Sgt. Doallyn
    Mercenary Pilot
    Yotts Oren
    Gailid
    Shirtless Human Skiff Guard

POTF2-era figures that need an update:
    Barada
    Pote Snitkin

Sail Barge:

Already produced or officially announced by Hasbro:
    Wooof
    Gamorrean Guard
    Nysad (aka Lathe)

Never been made:
    Weequay Barge Guard
    Human Barge Guard
    Taym Dren-Garen
    Human Barge Gunner

POTF2-era figures that need an update:
    Vizam
    Klaatu (vintage Klaatu Skiff)

Core Characters:
    Boba Fett
    Princess Leia
    R2-D2
    C-3PO
    Last edited by bigbarada; 03-27-2012 at 10:14 AM.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

no Fozec on your list bigbarada?

ps - you should hot link all of the above on your list to your site so people get the good info on all of these obscure, awesome characters.
    Last edited by ShmashWitdaclub; 03-27-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShmashWitdaclub View Post
    no Fozec on your list bigbarada?

ps - you should hot link all of the above on your list to your site so people get the good info on all of these obscure, awesome characters.
    No, characters like Fozec and Nizuc Bek spent all of their time inside the Barge and never actually participated in the battle. That's not saying that they didn't fight, but they are never visible onscreen during the battle; so I left them off of my list.

I was going to add pictures for every Skiff/Barge Guard, but hyperlinks will probably be much easier and ultimately more useful for those people who aren't as familiar with the battle. Thanks!

EDIT: Unfortunately, hotlinking the names changes the color and defeated the purpose of color coding. I'll come up with a different solution.
    Last edited by bigbarada; 03-27-2012 at 09:54 AM.

I think if I had to pick one figure it would beTaym Dren-garen

Fozec and Yotts Oren would be perfectly acceptable substitutes as well.

Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast