Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: FS/FT: MOC's, Cardbacks (US and Foreign), and Proof cards

pm sent lmk

bump, added a few things
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    Refining my broken English to proper English, *cuz John A. said so

48B 2-1B MOC pictures up soon by tomorrow

Han 12B Reseal sold.... to a happy buyer. Added some Tri-Logo MOC ,and a B-wing NMIB . I'm currently unable to upload photos here for some odd reason, but that should be resolved here shortly. I have pictures of everything, so just message me if you want specific pictures of anything.

PM sent
    Vintage Collector

Feedback - /http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1073251/

Hi Ryan,

Please clean out your incoming / sent message box. I've tried to message you off/on the last two weeks, but your box is full. When you write the next time, please send me your email address as it seems your / my inbox is getting towards our maximum quota of allowed stored messages.

I've added several things in the last week, MOC , Micro items. Please take a new look at my thread for new additions. I'll probably be adding some die cast MOC / MISB here soon. Also some MISB nice Micro playlets…. soon, just have to take good pictures and post.

Hi Adam, inbox cleared thanks mate.
    Vintage Collector

Feedback - /http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1073251/

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789