Page 259 of 259 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259
Results 2,581 to 2,589 of 2589

Thread: Disney B.A.D Parts

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    Were any of you able to get these calling the hotline? Just curious if they will sell me the sandcrawler when released. I was able to get the Star Speeder no hassle but under the Naboo-like blockade of Disney products outside the parks (by this I mean hotline and app) I feel somewhat skeptical.
    Was told they were park only and they could not get them "yet". So I'm going to keep calling and see what happens. I'll probably call again this week as the newness is dying down. I will certainly let everyone know if I can get them by calling.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    They are up on the app.
    Wow! OK... I just looked up the BB-8 one and it's there. I called just last week so this must have just been a matter of time. Sweet!
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Ordered! Thanks for the heads up.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

At DisneyLand in Paris. All they have is half of the last wave of Bad Astro red R2 Yellow R2 Blue R2 and R5, grey and gold R2 light blue r2 head red and black r9 head let me know if any one needs anything I am heading back tomorrow and friday
    John316

UPDATED AGAIN

2012 Available to buy or trade

WANTS DISNEY BADs

C2-B5
    R2-BHD
    R3-M2
    R5-P8
    R5-S9
    R5-013
    Rs-05

HAVES

3 Red left leg
    2 red right leg
    1 white w/green stripe right leg
    2 green 3rd leg
    2 black 3rd leg
    1 blue 3rd leg
    2 red 3rd leg
    1 black torso
    1 black left leg
    1 blue R8 dome
    3 red R9 dome
    2 white/red R5 dome
    1 white/red torso
    1 white 3rd leg
    1 white w/red stripe right leg

i bought a build a droid figure astromech off of ebay and i just noticed the legs didnt have the wires. most of my droids have the wires on the legs but some dont. was this just a timing difference on when they were made?
    Last edited by lumat; 10-02-2017 at 03:55 PM.

Yes, the latest round of Disney buildable droids dispensed with leg wires so that left and right legs could be served by the same, single mold rather than two different ones.

I was at Hollywood Studios last Friday and was able to build a few droids. I built the black protocol droid, the blue protocol droid, the white vendor droid, the red and black R6, the latest R3 dome with the purple body, and the black and orange R0. I wanted to build so many more, but it would've taken a lot of time, and I was already getting dirty looks from the wife.

Page 259 of 259 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259