Page 258 of 258 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258
Results 2,571 to 2,579 of 2579

Thread: Disney B.A.D Parts

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    Thanks for that. That is helpful. I really hope the Hasbro BB-9E is painted like this when it comes....
    You're welcome!

I do like the glossy sheen on Hasbro's BB-9E. I just hope they include a few of the painted lights and details on the head. Unfortunately, the ones on display at Hascon are likely production samples, so my hope is fading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Despite Disney & Lucasfilm's attempts to keep The Last Jedi shrouded in secrecy, I have uncovered the truth! I read the tea leaves, intercepted the smoke signals, scoured every Aurebesh writing, and studied all the hieroglyphs in Raiders of the Lost Ark. Contained in the spoiler tags is a still frame from the end of the movie, open at YOUR OWN RISK.

Spoiler:  

I really like this arch enemy droid thing that Disney has going with this next movie...opens up a whole lot of possibilities.

Last edited by crayfish; 09-12-2017 at 07:45 AM. Reason: fixed links

Anyone have the numbers for these yet? I had success calling in before with the Item numbers
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Despite Disney & Lucasfilm's attempts to keep The Last Jedi shrouded in secrecy, I have uncovered the truth! I read the tea leaves, intercepted the smoke signals, scoured every Aurebesh writing, and studied all the hieroglyphs in Raiders of the Lost Ark. Contained in the spoiler tags is a still frame from the end of the movie, open at YOUR OWN RISK.

Spoiler:  

That explains it all. I love it.....
    John316

Quote Originally Posted by keknivek View Post
    Anyone have the numbers for these yet? I had success calling in before with the Item numbers
    i called for all 3 new sets (r3-boo17, bb set and green r4 and r5). Disney refused to let me buy from the merchandise hotline. I pulled the numbers off of eBay listing pictures. They said those were in park only and use the app. I told them the app is all in park only now too and useless.

I ended up getting good prices on eBay. Mickey4meandu drops to reasonable prices and reputable.

Quote Originally Posted by crayfish View Post
    I really like this arch enemy droid thing that Disney has going with this next movie...opens up a whole lot of possibilities.

they need goatees...to show they are evil!

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    i called for all 3 new sets (r3-boo17, bb set and green r4 and r5). Disney refused to let me buy from the merchandise hotline. I pulled the numbers off of eBay listing pictures. They said those were in park only and use the app. I told them the app is all in park only now too and useless.

I ended up getting good prices on eBay. Mickey4meandu drops to reasonable prices and reputable.
    If you can share the numbers.... I'd like to call to see what I can find out.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by keknivek View Post
    If you can share the numbers.... I'd like to call to see what I can find out.
    BB set 400020231857
    droid 2 pack 400020231840
    r3 boo17 400020300287

Page 258 of 258 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258