Page 255 of 255 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255
Results 2,541 to 2,546 of 2546

Thread: Disney B.A.D Parts

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    Do they still have astromech droids to build,(specifically the R6-R9 heads unique to Disney)? Also, can one make a droid with heads instead of arms or does it have to be 2 arms/2legs/1head/1body?
    They still had two sides of the station with Astromechs, but I was so focused on protocol droids that I didn't notice which heads they had. I think technically you are supposed to use 2 arms, 2 legs, 1head,1 body, but they barely glance at the droids, they just want to know how much to charge you, so YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Spassvogel View Post
    They still had two sides of the station with Astromechs, but I was so focused on protocol droids that I didn't notice which heads they had. I think technically you are supposed to use 2 arms, 2 legs, 1head,1 body, but they barely glance at the droids, they just want to know how much to charge you, so YMMV.
    hanks for the reply! Hey did they still have Happabores? (WDW)
    T

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    Thanks for the reply! Hey did they still have Happabores? (WDW)
    I was at Disneyland not WDW, but either way, I didn't see the Happabores. They did have remote control mouse droids that were kinda cool, but that was the only "new" thing that I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Spassvogel View Post
    I was at Disneyland not WDW, but either way, I didn't see the Happabores. They did have remote control mouse droids that were kinda cool, but that was the only "new" thing that I saw.
    But it is supposed to be the Happaborist place on Earth! Thanks. I'll be kinda glad if they don't since I will just make a properly scaled one. I feel the same away about the Sandcrawler as well.

Well crud-cakes. I kinda got in a hurry and failed to notice that I'd grabbed backwards right-arms for both of my black droids! (RA7 and a black "service" droid). My question is, does anyone have extra protocol left arms, or if someone is going to Disneyland, can we engineer a swap?

Furthermore, do Legacy BAD parts work? I think I have extra arms floating around.

^ according to this initial report from jta...yes http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/co...icle&sid=20073. Also, a while back, an eBay seller was selling a few protocol droids w/ some Disney and Hasbro parts mixed. I've also mixed adtromech parts as well

Page 255 of 255 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255