Page 253 of 260 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2593

Thread: Disney B.A.D Parts

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

According to JTA droid Factory BB-8 is out.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    Finished my ANH and ROTS Threepios. I love this sculpt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those look fantastic! Love the oily grime ANH 3po.
    "May the Funk be with You!"

Hey guys, I understand that in Florida there is Once Upon A Toy, but is there a store outside the park in California that has BAD stations, or is Star Traders inside Disneyland the only opportunity for droid building in Anaheim, please? If so, has anyone spotted protocol parts there, yet?

Anaheim only has BAD in the Star Trader shop in Tomorrowland in Disneyland, with no opportunities outside the parks. They do have the protocol parts there.

Thanks, Nooker. I figured as much but it was worth checking, just in case.

Anyone know if Disney Paris Has Droid parts? Heading there shortly and want to plan accordingly
    John316

Anyone recall an eBay seller selling custom casts of r6,7,8,9 domes during the 1st round/year of Disney's BaD? I recall they were cast in dark yellow.

Anyways, I'd like to see a few random domes, a couple sets of legs and at least 1 torso included in the sandcrawler.

Is there a complete list of all the Disney Build a ddroids that were actually (or loosely based) on droids from the movies?

Quote Originally Posted by Simdog View Post
    Is there a complete list of all the Disney Build a ddroids that were actually (or loosely based) on droids from the movies?

http://4lomkuss.com/h-a-n-hasbro-ad-...a-droid-guide/
    A smart man knows a tomato is a fruit. A wise man knows not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.

Page 253 of 260 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255 ... LastLast