Page 538 of 538 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 5380

Thread: Astromech Droid Focus Collectors

POD, any update on the new site? Do you need any help? Drop me a line if so!

Bandai customs by Chriz Chui:

Those are pretty nice! Always down for a new astromech color scheme! The weathering on R5-D4 makes him look animated or something. Can't put my finger on it. Like an anime version of Deefour!

ThinkGeek has a May the Fourth promotion for an EE astromech set:

https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/jkvl/

probably old news for this bunch, but FYI anyway

-Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by CLone_Wolf View Post
    ThinkGeek has a May the Fourth promotion for an EE astromech set:

https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/jkvl/

probably old news for this bunch, but FYI anyway

-Wolf

Thanks for posting....but still too expensive for this set. lol I think EE themselves had it for $25 not too long ago, and I still couldn't pull the trigger. Someday somebody will have these for under $15. That's when I'll finally grab a set, unload a majority of the figures on my nephew, and then hide the QT and A5 in the very back of my droid display.

Hoping we see some more new droids from Disney tomorrow!

So May 4th has come and gone, and not one new astromech-related anything. Very disappointing. EH, where's that 2-pack you hinted at? I need more 'mechs!! lol

Sorry, Palps. It was more a wishful thinking than a real possibility

Look what PsyfoolRulez Customz and Boyan Customs from Singapore put together for Albin Johnson: a cool custom carded Bandai R2-KT!

The only May the 4th Astromech related thing...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using a hacked pirate satellite in a decaying orbit
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

Is that lenticular? Retro! How cool!

Really hoping the flood gates are finally opened next year when the park opens up, and when TVC is (hopefully) in full swing.

EH, do you know why there hasn't been another KT toy in almost a decade now? I'm not a patch or sticker guy. Would love a BAD KT to be released on a vintage card by Hasbro.

Disney appears to be doing Lenticular this year...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using a hacked pirate satellite in a decaying orbit
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

Page 538 of 538 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538