Page 525 of 525 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525
Results 5,241 to 5,247 of 5247

Thread: Astromech Droid Focus Collectors

Quote Originally Posted by BARF View Post
    Anything is possible but I'm backed up right now.
    No worries, drop me a line if a slot opens up in the near future.
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

R2-X2, R2-D2 and R5-D8 6" Battle of Yavin set announced...not really my vision of what X2 should look like

Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Custom 6" Emperor's Throne
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BARF View Post
    R2-X2, R2-D2 and R5-D8 6" Battle of Yavin set announced...not really my vision of what X2 should look like
    Those are just chunks of plastic rubbish. Just keep focused in producing more of your Bandai marvels and pay no attention to Hasblo anymore

Wow! Something I'm looking forward too in I dunno how many years! I'll take 'em and the Commander Wolffe and Zuckuss as I missed them last time...
    Deathspawn Trade Thread
    Deathspawn9000
    Some people just live to s**t on everyone else's good time....

Quote Originally Posted by Astroworks View Post
    Those are just chunks of plastic rubbish. Just keep focused in producing more of your Bandai marvels and pay no attention to Hasblo anymore
    Well if you say so ...More images here.

Anyone thirsty?
    Last edited by BARF; 02-18-2018 at 06:30 PM.

Stunning. Such precise work! Bonus points for using a lighter silver rather than that ugly mid-grey that both Disney and Hasbro insisted upon for the swirly deco on Ziro's bartender droid. It seems clear to me that the Clone Wars show creators intended it to read as closer to white on screen, under the black-light illumination of Ziro's club, but obviously couldn't paint it white or it would have come across too bright in the scene. I felt Hasbro and Disney both missed in their interpretations, which we are all seeing under regular daylight conditions. You have absolutely nailed it with yours! Inspired work.

Talking of Hasbro, what's going on with R2-X2? I don't quite understand how they can have got the deco so wrong on this droid, unless he is supposed to a different bot?

Thanks for noticing, Rev. The silver I went with was very purposeful. It's a Tamiya Titanium Silver. I felt the 3.75" figure downplayed the "grey" too much. It looks so much better IMO being metallic, but not too shiny.

Page 525 of 525 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525