Page 520 of 545 FirstFirst ... 20420470510518519520521522530 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 5441

Thread: Astromech Droid Focus Collectors

Quote Originally Posted by greedo737 View Post
    Total pass on the EE set. I wouldn’t take one for free. I’ve said it since the beginning: wrong mold to use.
    I think that the sculpt it's not the worst, but such low quality plastic and laziness/stinginess on the paint apps are

From a Han Solo LEGO set... WTF???

I love what this portends. I can't wait to see the actual designs of these LEGOfied characters.

Quote Originally Posted by greedo737 View Post
    Total pass on the EE set. I wouldn’t take one for free. I’ve said it since the beginning: wrong mold to use.
    Zero interest in the EE set. until they go to $9.99
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

That is an odd Droid, even for Lego? Must not be a traditional Astro yet again. Will be interesting to see exactly why it has "humanesque" legs. I hope it's not simply Disney not wanting to feature regular old Droids.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Looking for JP Ellie, Grant & Muldoon
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I seem to recall that there were leaks and rumours about a humorous franken-droid in Solo that kinda looked like it was assembled partly from gonk and astromech parts. I may have some of those details wrong as that's from memory, but if so, this is almost certainly the same character. I'd love to see more traditional astromech variants, but I'm still excited to see something a little different as well. Perhaps we'll be lucky and get some new astro droids rolling around in the background? At least we can count on Disney to be all over them with their in-park BAD releases if indeed there are some.

I think the first Ron Howard sneek peek was with R2-M80, the yellow astromech from Rogue One.
    These ARE the droids we're looking for!

Koth's feedback Koth's Trading

It was, that's right. Well, that's one we can hope for, at least. Might not be technically new, but it's a start. Fingers crossed.

Not digging the name though. M80? Is there no imagination when it comes to names? I assume that this Droid explodes at some point! lol

Also, when it was explained that Droid names are just a fraction of their designation number. Nothing much has ever come of it, as we're still getting the same 4-5 digit versions.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Looking for JP Ellie, Grant & Muldoon
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I may be wrong, but it was my understanding that R2-M80 was a hobbiest build that, much like many of the other droids in the new batch of films, has been elevated to canon by virtue of the UK R2 Builders being tapped to help provide droids for the movies. The R2-M80 moniker was presumably given to the droid by his fan builder. Whether the name transitions into canon as well, the way some of the others (like R2-BHD) have, or gets tweaked along the way (like R5-Y2 became Y5-X2), is presumably up to Pablo Hidalgo and whomever he consults with to make such calls.

Page 520 of 545 FirstFirst ... 20420470510518519520521522530 ... LastLast