Page 517 of 518 FirstFirst ... 17417467507515516517518 LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 5175

Thread: Astromech Droid Focus Collectors

Now if we're gonna start picking on people for spelung issyous, we gotta start with Hasbro!

Quick, which astromech was the "Imperal Astromech"?
    Deathspawn Trade Thread
    Deathspawn9000
    Some people just live to s**t on everyone else's good time....

Quote Originally Posted by litofett View Post
    Ohhhh......how sweet....you have a Fett in your heart!!!
    You got me!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathspawn9000 View Post
    Now if we're gonna start picking on people for spelung issyous, we gotta start with Hasbro!

Quick, which astromech was the "Imperal Astromech"?
    Last edited by Astroworks; 11-28-2017 at 03:47 AM.

How did I know who would be the first correct guess!!!

Should have added the bonus question of "Who had the "Starfigher"
    Deathspawn Trade Thread
    Deathspawn9000
    Some people just live to s**t on everyone else's good time....

"ILMxLAB and Lucasfilm today announced a new VR experience, Star Wars: Droid Repair Bay Astro-Mechanic for the Resistance, in which participants must repair BB-8 and other astromechs. Powered by Nissan, the VR experience is coming soon to select dealerships in the US, Mexico, and Canada, and is developed for HTC Vive and Samsung Gear."

Whether these should be considered canon or not, I really dig some of the variant BB designs. Yes please, to 3.75" versions from Disney or Hasbro! I'm digging the mini BBs and the repair droid, in particular.

HUGE NEWS!!! S.H.Figuarts 'mechs incoming!!! Will have multiples of each for sure.

Nice!!! Do these scale well with the Bandai kits?
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

Found these pics on amazon. Scales well but the model kit looks better to my eye.

If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

Great, more things I don't have room for...
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

There's no rule saying that you have to buy everything.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Right, we all know how that is going to work out...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using a hacked pirate satellite in a decaying orbit
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

Page 517 of 518 FirstFirst ... 17417467507515516517518 LastLast