Page 497 of 498 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498 LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 4980

Thread: Astromech Droid Focus Collectors

Anyone have the hasbro R0-4L0 that can take a pic of it next to a Sideshow astromech? Or at least measure how tall it is?
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

LEGO deleted the leaked images of BB-9E on my page, but I made this rough sketch of him/her. As you see, he/she won't be a BB-8 repainted, but with enough different traits to make him/her unique:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using a hacked pirate satellite in a decaying orbit
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

Thanks Gil!!!
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

I shall call him "Mini-D" ..."D"roid...OK pretty cheesy lol

Not my usual canvas but more detailed pics here.

Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Custom 6" Emperor's Throne
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BARF View Post
    I shall call him "Mini-D" ..."D"roid...OK pretty cheesy lol

Not my usual canvas but more detailed pics here.

Well, NOW you have to do all of them in that scale!
    Deathspawn Trade Thread
    Deathspawn9000
    ATTENTION HASBRO: I will NEVER buy a NERF equipped toy!!!!

Among the D23 Star Wars Land revels is a model of a First Order Fleet Transport vehicle that is presumably a ride carriage of some kind. In this mock-up at least it appears to come with an R5 droid pilot. Hopefully there's eventually a toy to come that doesn't stray far from what we're seeing here.

Video: D23 First Order Fleet Transport Model Reveal

Picture credit: Amy Ratcliffe, via Twitter.

Aren't they lovely???? Photos courtesy of J. Welsh and Attractions Magazine

Last edited by Astroworks; 07-15-2017 at 06:34 AM.

I just hope that there are different colors and paint schemes for different carriages. And more than just R5s!

And the wedges in the head are wrong... Hate to see THAT argument start alllllll over again!!!
    Deathspawn Trade Thread
    Deathspawn9000
    ATTENTION HASBRO: I will NEVER buy a NERF equipped toy!!!!

BB-8 is on the Parks app, if anybody needs him still. Some people are supposedly getting 25% off automatically, but no such luck for me. I don't mind paying park price though. Definitely wouldn't pay ebay prices for this one though. Here's hoping we get a better looking, single-carded BB-8 in next year's return of TVC.

Page 497 of 498 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498 LastLast