Page 2 of 518 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Astromech Droid Focus Collectors

•    
    Ideally that woud be great but that won't be happening anytime soon. There are quite a number of repacks and there are more figures of R2-D2 than any other figure, some of which are down right terrible. So he will most likely be the last figure I will focus on after the more expensive, hard to find figures.

I guess that was part of the reason for my checklist so I know exactly what is available and what they look like.

Great thread!

I have an astromech reference page that has images of every astromech unit that appeared in the movies, in case you are interested: Star Wars Astromech Droids So I guess that makes me a collector of astromech images, as well as the figures.

If you take a look, you can discover such interesting tidbits as the fact that -3- different R1 units appeared in the movies!

•    
    Hi Pod, I've seen your page and have it saved in my favourites. Great job and I go to it regularly to see what new droids you've discovered. I've seen the two R1 units you mentioned. Have you thought about any digital images to create the colour schemes of some of these droids you've found?

Keep up the good work.

•    
    Got my TCW R2-D2 and spare Jawa Capture R2 today. Only 5 figures left in transit still to arrive now.

i haven't been in this section for a while. i am glad i decided to cruise it... great thread dean1700! kudos for your astromech arithmetic. here is a link from a previous droid thread. i don't know how useful it maybe but worth checking it out:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1017601-37/

You do have an impressive collection yourself, Jenn! Looooooove the R2-D2/astromech section

Saludos desde Barcelona, España!

•    
    Thanks Jenn. I'll check it out tomorrow when I have a little more time. That is an awesome collection you've got. Do you have any photos to share? And do you have any customs?

Meet R2-MK :)

At last, R2-MK is home!!! And another is already on its way

Quote Originally Posted by dean1700 View Post
    Thanks Jenn. I'll check it out tomorrow when I have a little more time. That is an awesome collection you've got. Do you have any photos to share? And do you have any customs?

thanks dean1700 and euroherbal for the complements. thank god for this thread because i am a little behind on my droids. i am slowly getting caught up. i should update my photos but haven't had a chance as of yet. i don't do customs. if you seen my artwork, you wouldn't want me doing customs.

Stay on target!!!

Page 2 of 518 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast